PDA

View Full Version : People get funny to kick me off??

Ivane
02-16-2006, 02:12 AM
:wth:

In the other thread VampYre said that i was unbanned….. I tryed now to log in and I'm still kick off from the channel… what the hell people get funny to ban me? Why? IS the only channel that I have problem to log in.. That ban is during a week…. its incredible..... *!*@host162-93.pool82185.interbusiness.it

hunnybear
02-16-2006, 08:29 AM
ok I triedto remove this ban since you said one was there and i got this response: No such ban with one bot and then removed with the other one. Hopefully it is now fixed. Guess we shall see

So if you are still banned come to #videopimp.com and ask for some help in there and if you can not join that channel then yes please post about it in here.

VampYre
02-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Your ban was removed. I saw you later rejoin and get a similar ban from a different bot. Attempts to remove the ban showed same as hunny. "No such ban" on the bot that did the kick/ban.

Ivane
02-22-2006, 12:41 AM
* You were kicked from #videopimp by SwtchFoot (banned:Anti Spam, Don't message me.)

VampYre
02-22-2006, 12:46 AM
* You were kicked from #videopimp by SwtchFoot (banned:Anti Spam, Don't message me.)
Just now on the bots

[1:48am] <VampYre> .-ban *!*@host162-93.pool82185.interbusiness.it #videopimp
[1:48am] <assslut> No such ban.
[1:48am] <VampYre> .-ban *!*@host162-93.pool82185.interbusiness.it
[1:48am] <assslut> No such ban.

It's seriously NOT showing a ban on you. Are you sure you aren't leaving something out?

From the logs tonite

[1:45am] Ivane (~popetjane@host162-93.pool82185.interbusiness.it) has joined. «178 people»
[1:45am] * Ivane was kicked by SwtchFoot (banned:Anti Spam, Don't message me.)

No ban, only a kick, did you msg the bot?

I'm tired of dealing with this @ 2am in the morning when I should be sleeping instead of dealing with this ignorance. Someone else who's a mod, take care of this. I'm done with it.

Ivane
02-22-2006, 05:36 AM
so listem me.....
....i dotn't msg to anyone...are 2 weeks that people kick me off without a reason....
...i log into the channel, and in 1 sec i find myself off from the #videopimp..... if people are happy to do that and thing that doind this SHIT can help to the VIDEOPIMP to grow up they are too bullshit...

Ivane
02-22-2006, 08:17 AM
hello.... now that work... tks u tooooo:yahoo:

VampYre
02-22-2006, 08:26 AM
so listem me.....
....i dotn't msg to anyone...are 2 weeks that people kick me off without a reason....
...i log into the channel, and in 1 sec i find myself off from the #videopimp..... if people are happy to do that and thing that doind this SHIT can help to the VIDEOPIMP to grow up they are too bullshit...
So you bitch us out, because you fucked up and were messaging bots? Now suddently it works? I'm guessing you changed something on your end, unless another mod found something I cannot. The ban was just NOT on the bots..

Tempted to ban your ass just for being a little whining bitch