PDA

View Full Version : Donating

muzick
02-24-2006, 11:21 PM
I tried to contact a few people in the channels, but nobody will get back to me. I was hoping to help out. If someone can let me know how, I'd be glad to contribute. If not, at least I tried. I'm speaking of PayPal donations by the way. Thanks!:anyhelp:

bbBear
02-25-2006, 06:42 AM
Try mailing support(at)videopimp.org , but y'know, replacing the (at) with the proper symbol :P

VampYre
02-25-2006, 07:58 AM
I tried to contact a few people in the channels, but nobody will get back to me. I was hoping to help out. If someone can let me know how, I'd be glad to contribute. If not, at least I tried. I'm speaking of PayPal donations by the way. Thanks!:anyhelp:

Try reading in the mods section Musick. Details are listed in there. :D

muzick
02-25-2006, 03:00 PM
:yourock: All good now! Sent first of many donations to come.

muzick
03-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Come on people. Lets show some love for the chan. Get them wallets out and put a little in the hands of those who bring you them awesome vids! I mean, you spend more than $5 every day on a pack of smokes or an afternoon snack. That's all it takes $5 from each of us. Think of all the nice things you can be helping out with for the chan for a pathetic little drop in the hat. Hell even my broke ass can do that.

Asspin
11-02-2006, 09:13 PM
See above!