PDA

View Full Version : ZeppHead, ban me ? I don't get it.

KZi
03-05-2006, 05:54 PM
You were kicked from #videopimp by ZeppHead (voicing yourself in order to gain proity queues aint cool...you were a server, you left because you are ignorant & could)
I know that I was a Fserv but I know the rules Gumbo(bot) set me voiced from something that I paste from the fserv trigger that missed, I try to devoice myself but I can't so I wait the download finished and logoff my self and login again. Is that so wrong ?
:clapping:

VampYre
03-05-2006, 10:26 PM
You weren't even banned, merely kicked for doing something you shouldn't of been doing, and that you know better than to do.

lookche
03-05-2006, 11:03 PM
If you get voiced and want to be devoiced, just type /hop. You wont lose queues unless you're out for more than 10 minutes, and it's about 1 second with a hop. And you don't even need to be connected to a server to recieve files, so it wouldn't affect it.

VampYre
03-06-2006, 02:02 AM
If you get voiced and want to be devoiced, just type /hop. You wont lose queues unless you're out for more than 10 minutes, and it's about 1 second with a hop. And you don't even need to be connected to a server to recieve files, so it wouldn't affect it.

She used to be a server and more than likely purposely did it to gain "priority queues". She got in trouble for not following info on accessing our dump, then instead of waiting and getting proper instruction, choose to leave...