PDA

View Full Version : "LINKIN PARK" The Best Band Ever!!

suhail_sharma
03-08-2006, 11:55 PM
LINKIN PARK:yourock:

everything about Linkin Park is awesome.. their music, lyrics..band-members..

LP is the best thing that happened to the rock music scene.. their lyrics are so pure and touch ur heart... and their music simply rocks..

BEST ROCK BAND EVER!!

LINKIN PARK :yourock:

Aniviel
03-09-2006, 04:22 AM
now if you can just get them to get back together and produce something that would be awesome.

VampYre
03-09-2006, 08:49 AM
now if you can just get them to get back together and produce something that would be awesome.

Should say to produce soemthing "worthwhile".

ShazaM
06-09-2006, 05:02 PM
yeah its been a looooooong while and their music died in my brain. While there are bands that nomatter how long time goes by, you never forget their songs and always wanna hear em.

Linkinpark have been and still are recording for their new album. They say its good and people are feeling that its promising since they are working with a good director.

I'm still waiting for that album. :)

Zidane
06-22-2006, 06:19 AM
Well, you all like Linkin Park's music? As well as I do. I know them quite well also, last time I was a fan of Linkin Park, now no more, but I still like them and their music. Yes, ShazaM's right, they are writing and/or recording a new album, you can check them out on thier official site, http://www.linkinpark.com/ anytime to know what are they doing all the time.

For me, yea, it's quite loooooooong while their music died on my brain. But I think the more time they take to write an album, the longer the better. :)

Lpemogrl43
07-19-2006, 08:41 AM
yeah so linkin park is the best band ever....ok so its been a long time since they released an album but yeah they are almost done w/ it, and fort minor rox 2!!

Zidane
08-26-2006, 11:00 AM
yeah so linkin park is the best band ever....ok so its been a long time since they released an album but yeah they are almost done w/ it, and fort minor rox 2!!
Oh yeah, Fort Minor is something for Linkin Park fans too to enjoy.

gilaboyfjs
04-02-2007, 02:33 AM
linkin park's new album, minutes to midnight, is releasing may 15.

SlimXero
04-23-2007, 04:19 PM
linkin park's new album, minutes to midnight, is releasing may 15.

US only. The rest of the world gets it May 14.

What I've Done FTW

vanoje156
04-25-2007, 03:35 AM
how about indonesian release date??