PDA

View Full Version : Adding to my avatar?

muzick
04-15-2006, 08:40 PM
:wth: So who's the loser adding retard text to my avatar? Can't believe someone is that lame, or that cowardly. Sad thing is it has to be an oper and not me who did it or another member.

VampYre
04-15-2006, 10:15 PM
What text?

I was told by hunnybear that you were going to stop serving due to problems in VP, problems which I never heard about, and would like to know what the issue was so it can be corrected.

I changed your usergroup from videopimp members to registered user, and change your title from "videopimp memebers" to "ex-vp member".

muzick
04-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Says "Poster Gone Wild". I got no problem with being ex-vp member, that's to be expected. Seems like someone is having a problem with me, but can't seem to show themselves or express whatever the problem is. I been a respectful member since I first came around, and now it seems people gotta go do stupid things like this. I deleted my avatar so at least that much won't be affected. Deleted and changed many of my options as they were as well. Can't believe all this is over some lamer who can't handle losing to me in a stupid video game. Sending me private messages begging me to let him just win so he won't kill himself. Now I see a whole topic on this by him in the forums. Says I hate him and all this other bs. How can I hate someone I don't know? Anyhow, I'm tired of it all. I will just play games and the hell with anymore postings and all this. So much for being a dedicated member who actually helps out.

VampYre
04-16-2006, 01:04 AM
Says "Poster Gone Wild". I got no problem with being ex-vp member, that's to be expected. Seems like someone is having a problem with me, but can't seem to show themselves or express whatever the problem is. I been a respectful member since I first came around, and now it seems people gotta go do stupid things like this. I deleted my avatar so at least that much won't be affected. Deleted and changed many of my options as they were as well. Can't believe all this is over some lamer who can't handle losing to me in a stupid video game. Sending me private messages begging me to let him just win so he won't kill himself. Now I see a whole topic on this by him in the forums. Says I hate him and all this other bs. How can I hate someone I don't know? Anyhow, I'm tired of it all. I will just play games and the hell with anymore postings and all this. So much for being a dedicated member who actually helps out.

It prolly reset back when I set you to "Registered Member" and "Poster Gone Wild" is one of the "ranks" in this forum. I changed your account so you should be able to change the "custom title" yourself via your user cp.

And if you would bring your problems to an admin, they would be sorted.

There shouldn't be people distrupting the overall flow of stuff around here, if there is I NEED TO KNOW. If I don't get info, I really cannot do anything about it....