PDA

View Full Version : Please disable that stupid voice message

atomod
06-14-2006, 12:46 AM
Guys, I really like videopimp. I visit this site several times a week.
But I HAVE that stupid voice at the page. I HATE Sebastian from the band living from vacation or whatever. I HAVE what else he says because I don't care what he says.
I tried to disable sounds in my browser, but that bastard still says Hi to me.
If we all get together can we get him off the page?
Peace, love, understanding to ya.

Toad
06-14-2006, 12:59 AM
But I HAVE that stupid voice at the page. I HATE Sebastian from the band living from vacation or whatever. I HAVE what else he says because I don't care what he says.
Yeah, That is getting quite annoying every time it loads. Isn't there a way to have like a stop button somewhere? Like make it part of a flash file on the top with possibly several messages or something, but at least a way to stop it.

VampYre
06-14-2006, 08:34 AM
That would be Pervez (Living Syndication (www.livingsyndication.com)). And the banners are here to stay. It's call promotion for bands. Don't like it, then turn your speakers off.

You provide a purely free service that some of us PAY FOR OUTTA OUR OWN POCKETS for you leechers. Then you bitch and moan about something small like this. Worst comes to worst, see that little x in the upper right hand corner? Click it and all your sound/voice troubles will be be gone.