PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadian Rippers?

Keith666
08-03-2006, 01:45 AM
I could be wrong here,but does videopimp have any canadian rippers. I dont see a lot of stuff from canada bands here unless on mtv.I have much music,much loud and used to have much retro. Im not in a ripping group and have but I like ripping my own videos to. I Rip my own in svcd ive got rare ones life.....

Finger elevens video before they were called finger eleven..

Rainbow Butt Monkeys-circles
other rare ones like

Armchair Cynics-Bang
Organized Rhyme-Check the O.R (Tom Green When He Was Rapping)
Rumsfield-Mass Heart Attack
Rumsfield-Blister
Rumsfield-The Fix
Loco-Inside
Loco-What Is My Name
Children Of Tragedy-End Of Days
Children Of Tragedy-Nothing But A Face
Bucket Truck-People Are Watching
Methods Of Mayhem-New Skin
Hot Action Cop-Fever For The Flava
I Mother Earth-Like The Sun
I Mother Earth-Summertime in the Void
Shocore-Right On
Shocore-Bonecracker
Mudmen-All there Videos
Chore-Aloha (videopimp released one of there videos but not this one)
Jakalope-all there videos inclding her new one Upside Down (As I Fall)
Breach Of trust-All There videos
Lit-All There Videos
The Salads-All There Videos including there new one growing up
RPO-Find Me
Trigger Point-Silent Protest
Scratchkit-Tear Machine

anyways i'm blabbering on,if if do have a canadian ripper you should rip these,there great bands and people who already know them would agree with me they are.

Asspin
08-03-2006, 12:15 PM
If you would like to rip for us, you will need to provide a watermarked sample for our review, and no we do not have a Canadian ripper. They always bugger off after a few weeks. There is probably more info in the 'Making the Video' section that you may find relevant.

Keith666
08-03-2006, 11:50 PM
just give me a day or 2 to get one done for ya,I wouldnt mind being a ripper for you,just hope the quality is good enough,my svcd's are really good I make,and I think my vcd's are as good as vp releases.ill private message you a link when I get one done

Keith666
08-04-2006, 11:23 PM
I gave you a private message to the video I made.Hope to hear from you soon.

Stephen76
08-20-2006, 03:58 AM
So, was it approved?

Do we now have a canadian ripper????

Asspin
08-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Sorry, I never got back on this. Had a hard drive failure and my box was down for a good week. His rips look pretty good to me, and I think if he were using our tools, they would look great. I am all for getting him working with us.

Keith666
08-20-2006, 09:27 PM
just say the word and ill start ripping crazy for ya

Stephen76
08-23-2006, 05:02 AM
Sweet.

Would be good to get some uncensored stuff on here again, (serch is an uncensored god).

bensta
10-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I am hopeful to see a ripper from canada to join videopimp, and it would be great to see some fresh videos coming out in that part of the world so i keep my fingers crossed.
I must say that RAIN is doing a top job though. Well done. :pinkdance:

muzick
10-06-2006, 04:50 PM
I thought there were a couple of Canadian rippers already???

Gillbert
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Nope, we have a couple Australians, but no canadians...

Johnanee
10-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Wow that kinda sucks. Itd be great if keith gets approved so we can get some great Canadian videos faster. Otherwise, I agree with bensta in that rain is doing great.

Asspin
10-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Wow that kinda sucks. Itd be great if keith gets approved so we can get some great Canadian videos faster. Otherwise, I agree with bensta in that rain is doing great.
He hasn't replied to my last message.

Gillbert
10-07-2006, 09:37 AM
He probably got tired of waiting...it happens ya know.

Asspin
10-07-2006, 11:29 PM
He probably got tired of waiting...it happens ya know.
I don't think he had the hardware/software he needed to rip to our standards.

Keith666
10-25-2006, 11:48 PM
lol I kind of got tired of waiting...

I still wanna rip for ya but last time asspin you talked to me you were gonna send me the programs you use to make sure the videos were done the way you wanted it to be.I can still rip new videos as they come but The problem is I dont have the orginal videos to edit and make vcd from the old or hard to get videos.muchmusic loud like to play new videos and will only repeat a few older ones.So I got to get them when they just get out to be sure I get them,So getting some videos that I have and people would want will be next to impossible to get again.When I rip videos I do it for myself, im not part of a ripping group,and never have.I rip my videos in svcd when I make them myself so there great quality.So dont know if they can be transfered in vcd in keep the good quality there in.If your still intrested in having my PM me.Or if you let me I could post my svcd's at the forum but I dont want you to get mad at me and ban me.I just like music everyone else and would like to share good canadian music to people that dont know what there missing.Here Is a few I upped I on rapideshare in svcd I've done.I dont know if they can be re ripped again in good quality,so try and tell me if you can.

Draven
07-01-2008, 11:12 AM
I am almost a Canadian ripper, well I mean I am learning the ropes and I am proud to say I am Canadian but no where near the skills of the VP guys....YET! =)

crash
07-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I am almost a Canadian ripper, well I mean I am learning the ropes and I am proud to say I am Canadian but no where near the skills of the VP guys....YET! =)

Well, you can send a PM to Serch, our ripper/admin, and he will guide you from there. :D

Draven
07-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Hmm interesting

crash
07-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Yeah it'll be great if you are approved as a VP ripper. We've been looking for a canadian ripper for quite a while.

BHead
07-02-2008, 06:45 AM

You just bumped a 2 year old thread. :(

Draven
07-02-2008, 07:26 AM
You just bumped a 2 year old thread. :(

For real? Judging my the :( this is not good, sorry but I really haven't gotten around to the rules, Draven do bad?:soshelp:

crash
07-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Yeah but go easy on this guy BHead. He may be a potential VP ripper. :lmao:

BHead
07-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Yeah but go easy on this guy BHead. He may be a potential VP ripper. :lmao:

Lol. He can be the ripper I never was. :p

crash
07-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Lol. He can be the ripper I never was. :p

Yep. Plus he's Canadian. A rare kind of ripper we've been looking for this while. :lmao: No offence Draven.

Draven
07-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Yep. Plus he's Canadian. A rare kind of ripper we've been looking for this while. :lmao: No offence Draven.
None taken and maybe I learn the ropes of the forums and the family you guys have created. Plus I should go read the rules eh:D

crash
07-03-2008, 03:59 AM
None taken and maybe I learn the ropes of the forums and the family you guys have created. Plus I should go read the rules eh:D

Yep. And try to read all threads, old and new, to know how we roll. :lmao: That's what i did when i was new.

BHead
07-03-2008, 07:19 AM
His avatar scares me. :p I think he's emo. :D

crash
07-03-2008, 07:55 AM

Lets just treat him as a normal guy. I like his machine. The specs are just.. too good to imagine. I doubt i'll have enough moolah to get a new machine with such specs. :crackup: And i hope he has a huge hard drive, if he's gonna rip for VP.

BHead
07-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Lets just treat him as a normal guy. I like his machine. The specs are just.. too good to imagine. I doubt i'll have enough moolah to get a new machine with such specs. :crackup: And i hope he has a huge hard drive, if he's gonna rip for VP.

I know. I'm the best at sarcasm.

Draven
07-03-2008, 11:20 AM

:lmao: No I am not emo, I love the movie the Crow, that is why Draven is the username, Eric Draven was the character played by Brandon Lee. BHead sarcastic nature is a little dry :D Maybe a little heavier for me, cheers

**Edit**

crash, thx and I have enough space 2 500 gigs plus a 160 external ;)

VampYre
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
:lmao: No I am not emo, I love the movie the Crow, that is why Draven is the username, Eric Draven was the character played by Brandon Lee. BHead sarcastic nature is a little dry :D Maybe a little heavier for me, cheers

**Edit**

Thats not that much space...

Drive (C) Total (80.56GiB) Free (65.52GiB)
Drive (F) Total (152.32GiB) Free (127.27GiB)
Drive (H) Total (465.65GiB) Free (2.79GiB) <-- External 500 GiB WD HD
Drive (M) Total (232.88GiB) Free (6.7GiB)
Drive (T) Total (465.65GiB) Free (8.91GiB) <-- External 500 GiB WD HD
Total (136TiB) Free (211.18GiB (15.1%)) Used (1.16TiB (84.9%))

Not hooked up:
80 GiB NDAS HD
120 GiB External
80 GiB External

Not Mapped:
HD from other pc, & its missing its slave HD still (failed a few months back)
HD from 2K03 Server Enterprise Box (Not running atm, due to heat/noise)

Still have 2x SATA ports in this box, & 1 IDE free (old FTP HD still in Old box)

:D

crash
07-03-2008, 04:42 PM

**Edit**

Woah. 2.5TB? So i presume you have 3 hard drives in yr pc? Haha, BHead you heard that? Your sarcasm is a little dry, he wants it 'heavier'. :lmao:

Draven
07-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Thats not that much space...

Drive (C) Total (80.56GiB) Free (65.52GiB)
Drive (F) Total (152.32GiB) Free (127.27GiB)
Drive (H) Total (465.65GiB) Free (2.79GiB) <-- External 500 GiB WD HD
Drive (M) Total (232.88GiB) Free (6.7GiB)
Drive (T) Total (465.65GiB) Free (8.91GiB) <-- External 500 GiB WD HD
Total (136TiB) Free (211.18GiB (15.1%)) Used (1.16TiB (84.9%))

Not hooked up:
80 GiB NDAS HD
120 GiB External
80 GiB External

Not Mapped:
HD from other pc, & its missing its slave HD still (failed a few months back)
HD from 2K03 Server Enterprise Box (Not running atm, due to heat/noise)

Still have 2x SATA ports in this box, & 1 IDE free (old FTP HD still in Old box)

:D

:anyhelp: LoL damn, I guess I should have spent some of my funds on space eh, you my friend have tones of space. As for my I have 89% of my drives free

Woah. 2.5TB? So i presume you have 3 hard drives in yr pc? Haha, BHead you heard that? Your sarcasm is a little dry, he wants it 'heavier'. :lmao:
Nope 2 internal and the lil 160 external...1TB and like a 1/4(160 is just over 1/4 eh?) but seeing VampYre setup now I shall invest in more space

As for the sarcasm, bring it on. I have tough skin and well as long as it is all in fun, I am game

BHead
07-03-2008, 08:41 PM
:anyhelp: LoL damn, I guess I should have spent some of my funds on space eh, you my friend have tones of space. As for my I have 89% of my drives free

Nope 2 internal and the lil 160 external...1TB and like a 1/4(160 is just over 1/4 eh?) but seeing VampYre setup now I shall invest in more space

As for the sarcasm, bring it on. I have tough skin and well as long as it is all in fun, I am game

Bet you guys can't beat my 60GB 7200rpm laptop HDD!!!

Nah I have more then that.

40GB Western Digital Caviar IDE
160GB Western Digital Caviar IDE
250GB Western Digital Caviar IDE

I'm old. :(

VampYre
07-03-2008, 08:51 PM

My two large ones are 500 gb externals I got for $100 each on sale like 1.5 years ago (really good sale) Pricing mistake & mail in rebate).

And I dont rip anymore. Anything I could just about want is ripped, or I can find it. Only few things I want, is local stuff, and I can rip it on my other box yet.

crash
07-04-2008, 01:49 AM
My two large ones are 500 gb externals I got for $100 each on sale like 1.5 years ago (really good sale) Pricing mistake & mail in rebate).

And I dont rip anymore. Anything I could just about want is ripped, or I can find it. Only few things I want, is local stuff, and I can rip it on my other box yet.

Hey that is a damn good deal 1 and a half years ago. Now i gotta decide whether to put a 1TB hdd in my machine, or just settle with a 500GB hdd. :D

BHead
07-04-2008, 07:23 AM
Hey that is a damn good deal 1 and a half years ago. Now i gotta decide whether to put a 1TB hdd in my machine, or just settle with a 500GB hdd. :D

I'm trying to decide if I can actually get through this nightmare and get a new laptop... lag right now is my only friend. :(

crash
07-04-2008, 07:39 AM
I'm trying to decide if I can actually get through this nightmare and get a new laptop... lag right now is my only friend. :(

Oh. So are u lack of cash to get a new laptop?

Draven
07-04-2008, 01:58 PM

Best bet is to get you CPU and ram and all this inter-working of the machine then worry about the HD, cuz if you have 300TB and jack for performance, then what good is the space? I know I should listen to myself here as my video card is going to waste as it is a "gaming" card and I don't game but I do do(ha ha) a lot of java script and animation, so I am not fully wasting the card

BHead
07-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh. So are u lack of cash to get a new laptop?

I will have $500. (After I get paid for work today.) I need $800 for the laptop I want. So yes lack of cash is the reason.

Draven as for a laptop, I really can't buy parts before I buy the casing etc. It's all together as one.
Good suggestion though.

crash
07-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Draven as for a laptop, I really can't buy parts before I buy the casing etc. It's all together as one.
Good suggestion though.

LOL. I think he mixed it up with a desktop. Unless he is a damn good builder who can build a laptop from scratch. :p

BHead
07-05-2008, 06:39 AM
LOL. I think he mixed it up with a desktop. Unless he is a damn good builder who can build a laptop from scratch. :p

He would have to be God to build a laptop from scratch.

crash
07-05-2008, 07:34 AM

You never know. :vampsmile

Draven
07-05-2008, 09:14 AM
I will have $500. (After I get paid for work today.) I need $800 for the laptop I want. So yes lack of cash is the reason.

Good suggestion though.

I see, but you can build a laptop from scratch. Altho it is super hard. I have seen 2 done and put one together(took 9 days) and I shall never go down that road again. So $800, is that for a bare-bones system which you shall upgrade? Or $800 for a sweet laptop?

Nope not God, just Draven

crash
07-05-2008, 09:18 AM
So $800, is that for a bare-bones system which you shall upgrade? Or $800 for a sweet laptop?

I think he is getting a laptop with everything good in place/without any upgrades. :D

BHead
07-05-2008, 05:30 PM
So $800, is that for a bare-bones system which you shall upgrade? Or $800 for a sweet laptop?

Dell Inspiron 1525
Street Pattern
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T5750 (2.00GHz/667Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
Genuine Windows Vista® SP1 Home Premium Edition
Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch display (1280x800)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - I would like a video card but won't suffer too terribly without one. (I only play Warcraft 3.)
3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 at 667MHz
Size: 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
CD / DVD Writer (DVD+/-RW Drive)
Intel Next -Gen Wireless -N Mini-card
Integrated 2.0M Pixel Webcam
85Whr Lithium Ion Battery (9 cell)
High Definition Audio 2.0

I think that is specific enough for you Draven. :p

crash
07-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Dell Inspiron 1525
Street Pattern
Intel® Core 2 Duo T5750 (2.00GHz/667Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
Genuine Windows Vista® SP1 Home Premium Edition
Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch display (1280x800)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - I would like a video card but won't suffer too terribly without one. (I only play Warcraft 3.)
3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 at 667MHz
Size: 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
CD / DVD Writer (DVD+/-RW Drive)
Intel Next -Gen Wireless -N Mini-card
Integrated 2.0M Pixel Webcam
85Whr Lithium Ion Battery (9 cell)
High Definition Audio 2.0

I think that is specific enough for you Draven. :p

Hey that is some good stuff you get for 800bucks. I think to get that kinda specs for a laptop in my country, it would be over a grand. :D

BHead
07-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Hey that is some good stuff you get for 800bucks. I think to get that kinda specs for a laptop in my country, it would be over a grand. :D

Why thank you, that's actually $850 but really $800 with a discount I get from a company we are with.

crash
07-05-2008, 10:02 PM
$800 with a discount I get from a company we are with.

Ah. Work related incentives again. :wth:

I got it thru work. Can't help it I work for a computer place.

Frenchy
07-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Does this have anything to do with Canadian Rippers?

I mean come on.

chooks
07-05-2008, 11:19 PM

I mean come on.

Seconded by me.

You guys carry on with a heap of off-topic crap in so many threads. Post count isn't the end of the world.

crash
07-06-2008, 12:28 AM

I mean come on.

Seconded by me.

You guys carry on with a heap of off-topic crap in so many threads. Post count isn't the end of the world.

Sorry people. I was just too carried away in discussing PC related stuff. And I don't post for the sake of increasing my post count.

BHead
07-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Sorry people. I was just too carried away in discussing PC related stuff. And I don't post for the sake of increasing my post count.

Neither do I. It's not like we get prizes for posting or anything... plus VampYre has even been posting in these threads and he hasn't closed any of them yet.
*waits for him to close them*

crash
07-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Neither do I. It's not like we get prizes for posting or anything... plus VampYre has even been posting in these threads and he hasn't closed any of them yet.
*waits for him to close them*

Yeah. I think we should open a new thread in Videopimp Chat/PC Help to talk about computer related stuff like we have been doing. That would be more appropriate.

Draven
07-07-2008, 05:30 AM
To please the mods/admin(not sure of what their jobs are yet) this thread has been off topic for some time, so here we go http://forums.vampyrezkave.com/showthread.php?p=16604#post16604 .. Yay Draven:lmao:

crash
07-07-2008, 06:14 AM
Yeah. Vamp or other admins, you can now close this thread. :D

Draven
07-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Yeah. Vamp or other admins, you can now close this thread. :D

Why should it be closed? There are a lot of Canadians and a few of them have cap cards, why close a good thread? Maybe VP needs a great Canadian to bring you some truly great bands:clapping:

crash
07-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Why should it be closed? There are a lot of Canadians and a few of them have cap cards, why close a good thread? Maybe VP needs a great Canadian to bring you some truly great bands:clapping:

Oh sorry cos i thought they might wanna close it cos of too many off topic stuff. Anyways, we're clean now. :D So how is your capping going on? PMed Serch yet?