PDA

View Full Version : Poor Flordia, gettin hit again.

VampYre
10-19-2005, 08:53 AM
I'm getting glad I live smack, in the middle of the USA.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2005/graphics/AT24/16.AL2405W5.GIF

Asspin
10-19-2005, 09:13 AM
Yeah, friggin great...

VampYre
10-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Yeah, friggin great...

How long til State Farm has to cut back on employee's salaries or employee's to pay off all their claims? :eek:

Asspin
10-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Meh! :(

Apathetic
10-19-2005, 04:59 PM
/cry

damned hurricanes

oxynerd
10-20-2005, 06:40 PM
at the possible of sounding like a complete ass. I dont feel sorry for any of the people that live in those areas. sure I think it sucks for them. but I do not empthize or anything for them. they live tehre, they know what can happen there. its happend before, im sure it will happen again. anyone else that lives in a distator area I think is dumb, live on a fault line, well your dumn. live on a valcano, dumb too. live way in the north where it gets way cold, and snows feet and feet of snow. well thats your problem if you cant deal wiht, move some where else. tornado alley, dont live there then. now the places where you were not expecting things, like i guess the flooding going on in boston right now where a damn might explode. that is differnt to me, unless im wrong and it often floods there. im sure you all get what im sayin.

but yea, in the mean time some school in florida (sarasota shcools) has my number for one of the parents and their automated call back system (important info, like event schudel changes and if your kid skips) calls you about it and lets you know. found out they are canceling their homecoming dance/stuff. and I live in WI hah

Asspin
10-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Hopefully it rains itself out over Mexico. ;)