PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stap is Back WoW!!!!!

XeeShaN
10-23-2005, 02:29 AM
when i heard that creed band broked ... i woz shocked and it seemed that one ov the great band is gone ... but i became happy when i saw alter bridge ... n now i m more happy that scott stapp is back ... i hav listened his song the great divide ... its awesome song ... and his solo album is cuming soon !! ..wow ... i m anxiously waiting for his album .... well alter bridge has done extremly well .. now see wot scott stapp has for his fanzzzz ......

Aniviel
10-23-2005, 09:50 AM
Yes I'm excited to hear the new stuff too.
I like the great divide. And I just hope his fans can separate the voice from the man and not judge him on his actions.
Cause I'm in love with his voice...as a man he sucks.

LuceGoo
10-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Yes yes yes.. he sucks.. he's horrible etc..

People.. we need his voice and his music.. The song is awesome.. Hope the new cd will rock as well..

The band broke up but we got a GREAT album from AB and we are waiting for another one from Scott.. if they couldn't stay together anymore why keep trying? I'm much happier this way..

Aniviel
10-24-2005, 08:13 PM
hey there missy....watch the tone:(

it's okay you know we drool over the same people usually....except for Brett because he just sweets too damn much:D

LuceGoo
10-25-2005, 01:42 AM
LOL.. this is what I hate about writing things.. LOL.. my tone wasn't upset at all! Was joking (i should have put some smilies)..

I know we do sweetie.. but may I add except for David too? :D

Aniviel
10-25-2005, 05:41 AM
good....more for me:p

and I know you love me, how could you not?

LuceGoo
10-26-2005, 02:39 AM
Exactly.. *lick*

XeeShaN
10-26-2005, 11:37 AM
he sUcKs??? Lolzzz .... welL i dont know abt this fact ... but ya ofcourse his voice is sooo awesome .... have sum power and grace in his voice .... ya we all are looking forward for his debut album.... lets see .... which kind a music he hav in his album ....

LuceGoo
10-26-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm pretty curious about his album.. I'm positive though.. Love both the songs I've heard so far.. :)

paulkr89
11-04-2005, 10:20 AM
does anybody know if alter bridge has a new album coming out

Aniviel
11-04-2005, 06:51 PM
I've heard they are working on something new, but haven't heard any new leaks on it yet.

Valaraukar
10-06-2006, 11:19 PM
This dude is cool. Really like him and even now, right now i'm listening to Creed, Higher. And Alter Bridge is also a cool band.
Scott rocks! \m/