PDA

View Full Version : VideoPimp wants You, Rippers / Servers Wanted

Serch
08-26-2007, 07:33 AM
It usually is the other way around but this time VideoPimp is looking for You, expierienced rippers and people that think they can be rippers just not there yet. If you've got digital tv and some computer based knowledge and want to be a part of VideoPimp and pimp out all the best music videos / live sets and unknown to wider public bands here is your chance.

You know it wouldn't be possible to get so much videos out without the servers, if your computer is hooked up to decent dsl/cable and is runnin almost 24/7... well that's pretty much all that is requiered... it's easy, isn't it ?

So if you think you've got what we need post below, send me a PM, get in touch with me on IRC or email us at support@videopimp.org.

Buddylee
08-28-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm very new (mins in fact) to videopimp, but I have a high speed internet connection that I pay for.... I can contribute bandwidth between almost 24 hours a day except when I play socom online, or nwn2 online.... but I can only do that a couple of days for a few hours at most per week. So sign me up and tell me what to do, and I'll do it.... I don't have high def tv.... but I'm always searching for Hardcore Metal Videos on ******* and the like, if someone knows how to take streaming video and save it perm to a puter well, I can do that as well.
Well hit me back...

A Hardcore Metally Jew who can't be busted.
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6003/buddyleesigvh6.gif

seekr
03-26-2015, 08:55 PM
I can be a ripper! However I can't let my PC run 24 hours everyday...

Serch
04-13-2015, 05:22 AM
To be a ripper you don't need your PC to be on all the time, just enough to capture all the best music videos plus time it takes to encode/sync video.