PDA

View Full Version : Free Dvd Rentals From Mcdonalds [redbox], info inside

VampYre
10-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Free DVD rentals? Yup, damn straight.

How?

Does your local McDonald's have one of those neat little RedBoxes in there, that rents out dvds? If so, you are in luck. You need to have a credit card or a debit card in order to rent. Swipe your card, punch in the code, get a free dvd. Now the best thing about this is, you can use multiple codes to get multiple dvds out at one time on ONE credit card or debit card.

Proceed to your local redbox. Press “RENT WITH A PROMO CODE”. Punch in said code. Enjoy a free night’s rental

From the sound of it, RedBox's just aren't at McDonalds, they are at other places as well. And it states in their FAQ page, that they will be doing these "freebie" offers quite a bit. So if you got a code I don't, please share!

Apparently they are putting one free code in the newspaper each week. [New 09.19.2005]

RedBox Home Page (http://www.redbox.com)

Codes colored in BLUE are working codes that I know of. (that I've "tested")

Free Codes:
CHAMBE8 <-- can only be used on the first time with that specific credit/debit card
FALL
DVD
GRE***OVIES
OCTOBER

More coming up:

Monday (works EVERY MONDAY)
ORANGE = OCT 04-09
LEAF = OCT 11-16
BASEBALL = OCT 18-23
GHOST = OCT 25-30

More that should work:

bartzt
partri
enjoy
clock
fall

Old Codes:

FREE
ENJOY
DVD
LABORDAY
EASTER
SINGAM
OSTERH1
TIMOTH22
WADMAN1
GRE***OVIES
UDOHVi1
OSTERH2
ALCAZA
KRISTO
WADMAN

**Thx to Frank & Don for helping me test the codes.

VampYre
10-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Another new one that is confirmed that it works.

BOO

:D

VampYre
11-04-2005, 05:09 PM
More codes.

LEAVES
CHICKEN
PIE
CONE
BACON
MILK
COLLEGE
SLC

VampYre
11-08-2005, 12:49 AM
Since some people dont understand, these codes are for NOVEMBER and they were GOOD as of 11-05-2005

LEAVES
CHICKEN
PIE
CONE
BACON
MILK
COLLEGE
SLC

Frank
11-10-2005, 02:25 AM
NOVEMBER works as well.

VampYre
11-10-2005, 09:18 PM
fyi many things from their menu works as well.

like mcflurry

DeathwishInc
11-17-2005, 11:09 AM
You also may try BREAKFAST, DINNER, AND LUNCH. i have tried breakfast and dinner both worked for me.

clay_elder
12-01-2005, 01:37 AM
Hi!
I'm new here,& I've never rented from Redbox yet. I haven't even been inside of my local McDonald's (which DOES have Redbox) since Redbox came out. I will be renting from Redbox within the next week,though. If anyone could tell me if there any "CURRENT" free promotional codes available,I'd really appreciate it "VERY" much. I'm on Disability (from Social Security),& my income is only $521 a month..........which TOTALLY sucks-especially when I'm only 34 yrs. old. I rarely even have a dollar to spare,& this is the ONLY reason that I'm asking.

****edited - umm, no, that type of material is not wanted or to be linked here****

Thanks everyone!

Clay Elder

****edited - umm, no, that type of material is not wanted or to be linked here****

VampYre
12-01-2005, 09:09 AM
If anyone could tell me if there any "CURRENT" free promotional codes available,I'd really appreciate it "VERY" much.
Thanks everyone!

Clay Elder

Many of the codes above work just fine.

VampYre
12-03-2005, 06:48 AM
breastfast & dinner should work thru the 6th of dec from what I know.

also both
BACON (fantastic 4 & mr&mrs smith) (2 cc's)
MILK

were good as of 12.07.2005

VampYre
01-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Appears most, if not all of the codes are now dead (as of Jan 1st).

I know I will be looking for some new codes soon!

clay_elder
01-04-2006, 10:22 AM
It's now Jan. 4th.
I didn't get an email about any responses to this forum untill today,& it seems that all of the free codes for McDVDs ALA Redbox have expired. I never even got a chance to try one :( WELL,at least Blockbuster Online offered me a 30 day free trial-in hopes that I'll re-join their AWESOME membership. :clapping:

VampYre
01-04-2006, 11:41 AM
It's now Jan. 4th.
I didn't get an email about any responses to this forum untill today,& it seems that all of the free codes for McDVDs ALA Redbox have expired. I never even got a chance to try one :( WELL,at least Blockbuster Online offered me a 30 day free trial-in hopes that I'll re-join their AWESOME membership. :clapping:

You NEVER had a chance? Pffft. The offers have been around for well over 2 months now. I've been doing them for over 3 months.

VampYre
01-04-2006, 09:00 PM
New Codes for Redbox for the new year!

JOE
ONLINE <-- works in STL Metro (02.01.2006)
LONN
KASEY
DECEMBER <-- works in STL Metro (01.05.2006)
MARK
RONALD <-- works in STL Metro (01.30.2006)
DVD
GREG
HOU
HAMBURGER
4UHYPA <-- (does NOT work in STL Metro)
CARDSDVD
SLC
CREW <-- (does NOT work in STL Metro)
SCOTT <-- works in STL Metro (01.16.2006)

Good Luck, and happy watching!

Even better, just found This site that lists when & where the codes were last used (http://www.insideredbox.com/code/redbox-free-dvd-rental-codes.cfm)

clay_elder
01-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Well,I'm gonna try it. Oh..........I've only left one other message,& that was on Dec. 1st. .............& I didn't get an email saying that there was a reply to this forum untill yesterday. So,I was waiting on a reply before I tried anything. I didn't wanna go try it & it not work. I'd feel kinda stupid if that happened.

VampYre
02-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Rented four dvds on the 30th of jan. All the codes I used worked fine. Only downside, is the one movie I got, "Lord of War" which I really wanted to see, was so badly scratched, it wasn't even worth trying.

VampYre
02-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Rented 3 last nite, returned them at lunch, and rented out 3 more. Thx for the free movies RedBox.

:lmao:

muzick
02-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Ok, so do all these codes work only once or do they work a few times? I'd like to know from *ahem* someone who has used them.

VampYre
02-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Ok, so do all these codes work only once or do they work a few times? I'd like to know from *ahem* someone who has used them.

Once per credit/debit card.

say you have 2 credit cards, and you want to use the promo key dvd you can use it once on each of your credit cards, and thats it. Now say you get a new shiny debit card. You can use the above mentioned promo key with the debit card (provided they are still accepting that code).

VampYre
04-11-2006, 05:50 PM
God I love RedBox

$1.00 Sub-Total
$1.00 Promo Discount
$0.00 Sales Tax
$0.00 Total

=p

VampYre
06-05-2006, 10:44 AM
new site for codes www.aboutredbox.com

VampYre