PDA

View Full Version : Rage Playlist Friday 26 October

bensta
10-26-2007, 01:06 AM
1:30am to 2:30am
INTERPOL Mammoth (EMI)
ALL TIME LOW Six Feet Under The Stars (Independent)

4:00am to 4:30am
BEN HARPER In The Colors (EMI)

Cheers :D

chooks
10-26-2007, 01:27 AM
Can I just request these songs please (again for some, I'm not quite sure whats doing with them):

COG What If (Independent) at 3:30am
STEVE FORDE Summer's Little Angel (Warner) between 4am and 4:30am
HILARY DUFF Stranger (EMI) just after 6am

And on Saturday 27/10 can I please request two classics:
JOE DOLCE Shaddup Your Face (Sony), and
CON THE FRUITERER A Cuppla Days (Sony), both just before 1am.

Thanks.

Frenchy
10-26-2007, 02:16 AM
Well If my computer doesn't power off (It overheats these days) I'll cap them.
w00t Happy mood now just secured tickets for soundwave.

chooks
10-26-2007, 02:54 AM
Well If my computer doesn't power off (It overheats these days) I'll cap them.
w00t Happy mood now just secured tickets for soundwave.

Sweet, thanks Goliath. Yeah that Soundwave line-up is looking pretty damn good at present! Nice work on getting tix.

Frenchy
10-26-2007, 03:36 AM
Setting Timers now with the playlist. Shame BCE isn't there missed the end last week. Hoping for a revival of that song. I'll add Faker To it as well my first cap isn't so great looking to improve.

chooks
10-26-2007, 05:20 AM
Damn, all the BCE songs are great. What a great album... :yahoo:

Frenchy
10-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Got Interpol, All time Low, Just missed the start of cog.
Sorry If I did get all your requests, Hands are tied Encoding, Syncing, Cutting, Editing, Uploading. Yes I should have a couple videos on the next batch of releases

chooks
10-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Yeah, thats fine. I think there should be another airing. I'll be checking the releases list next week to see what goodies are there.:D

bensta
10-27-2007, 02:03 AM
thanks 4 the top work goliath, looking forward towards your videos being released. if u need audio for those videos i'm happy to help out. :pinkdance::dancinnan

Frenchy
10-27-2007, 02:06 AM
Yep any audio for those videos. Plus these:
TV Rock vs. Dukes Of Windsor - The Others
Gyroscope - Snakeskin
The Beautiful Girls - In Love
Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong
Operator Please - Get What You Want

Would be greatly appreciated.

chooks
10-27-2007, 06:28 AM
Golaith, you have been PM'd.

bensta
10-28-2007, 02:47 AM
Goliath i've sent audio to u on my rapishare account:
TV Rock vs. Dukes Of Windsor - The Others
The Beautiful Girls - In Love
Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong
Operator Please - Get What You Want
Interpol - Mammoth
All Time Low - Six Feet Under The Stars

I hope the others is the radio edit version if not i will see what other audio there is. Couldn't find a better quality audio than 96 kbits for Gyroscope - Snakeskin so will look into that to see what better audio comes in the near future.

Frenchy
10-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Thanks So much for that, I get onto those videos right away. I found audio for TV Rock but it was about 2 minutes longer than the video.

D4v3
10-30-2007, 04:30 AM
Goliath... you better represent on behalf of the Aussies! Once again I'm outta the capping race, as I finally got rid of my PC and completed my move to Mac. Thus, no capping hardware on this baby till I can be arsed maybe looking into an EyeTV hybrid... :-\

chooks
10-30-2007, 04:44 AM
Goliath... you better represent on behalf of the Aussies! Once again I'm outta the capping race, as I finally got rid of my PC and completed my move to Mac. Thus, no capping hardware on this baby till I can be arsed maybe looking into an EyeTV hybrid... :-\

So you have come over to the brighter side of life D4v3!? Pity there isnt an easy way to cap on Macs yet; if you find a way let me know - I might be able to help out. I have seen the EyeTV things... a bit expensive though. At least Goliath is here to support us from down under!

Thanks for your help while you did rip/serve D4v3.

Frenchy
10-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Well I guess I got a lot more to do then. Whoa that EyeTV is way overpriced 300Euro for a DVB-S Capture Card, I could get that for like $120 for the PC, but for the moment I'll stick to S-Video Capture.

And another Post about Audio begging :)
Faker - This Heart Attack
Gyroscope - Snakeskin
Got anything around 192k or greater contact me.

D4v3
10-31-2007, 02:35 AM
So you have come over to the brighter side of life D4v3!?

Haha yeah finally. I've had a Macbook for awhile, not to mention I've been a certified apple tech for nearly 2years now... so I thought it was about time to finish off the move and be done with Windows!! :D Plus with the release of Leopard, I thought it was a super time to do it!

chooks
10-31-2007, 05:38 AM
Yeah i do recall a time when (if my comp was good enough) you coulda set me up to be a possible ripper through your tech-abilities. I like the look of the Leopard too, maybe if I can get enough $$$ I will upgrade to a new comp and a new OS.