PDA

View Full Version : Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine version 2

Cruiser
06-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine thx sory for posting this last time on the download request section sorry for the inconvinience

TheEclecticGirl
06-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Love that video

hplee
11-07-2007, 02:44 AM
just wanna know if anyone got this video yet? it has two versions so it would be good if both versions is ripped. thanks rippers.

VampYre
11-07-2007, 02:33 PM
just wanna know if anyone got this video yet? it has two versions so it would be good if both versions is ripped. thanks rippers.

Learn to check the Release List (www.videopimp.org/release). It's there for a reason...

Rain
11-07-2007, 03:06 PM
we've not ripped it.... so it's not on our release list..... it has not aired on a regular station's playlist (and if it has, YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOT TOLD US SO THAT WE COULD GET IT). but now it's being added to MTV and FUSE the week of the 12th. so YAY

hplee
11-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Learn to check the Release List (www.videopimp.org/release). It's there for a reason...

we've not ripped it.... so it's not on our release list..... it has not aired on a regular station's playlist (and if it has, YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOT TOLD US SO THAT WE COULD GET IT). but now it's being added to MTV and FUSE the week of the 12th. so YAY

yes i know its not on the release list, but sometimes maybe you guys may be working on the video already. sorry bout the schedules as i don't live in the U.S.

work in progress it will be out soon, check the releases list or on irc

Cruiser
11-24-2007, 08:28 AM
It's a the latest video from Boys Like Girls, it's the 2nd version of Hero/Heroine a saw it aired on Mtv Asia i realy hope you could RIP it thnx...

hplee
11-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Music Choice Adds for the Week of 11/26/07:
Boys Like Girls "Hero/Heroine (Version 2)" (Red Ink/Columbia)

while the other version...

IMF Adds for the Week of 11/26/07:
Boys Like Girls "Hero/Heroine" (Red Ink/Columbia)

Rain
11-27-2007, 09:25 PM
i'm working on the fuse version. audio is mixed and a little different.

hplee
11-27-2007, 09:33 PM
rain, may i know which music channels you have?

chooks
11-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Dude, you really need to stop posting all over the place with useless crap like Rain said in another thread.

Check her videos - it seems to be pretty much Fuse, VH1, sometimes MTV2.

hplee
11-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Dude, you really need to stop posting all over the place with useless crap like Rain said in another thread.

Check her videos - it seems to be pretty much Fuse, VH1, sometimes MTV2.

ok im sorry. i will stop all these crap from now on.

VampYre
11-28-2007, 11:55 PM
ok im sorry. i will stop all these crap from now on.

Congrats on joining the miserable users group. I did warn you...

Rain
11-29-2007, 03:00 PM
a useful question. just will certainly get lost being asked in THIS thread...

BET (ugh. banners. buy the tone. join fades)
IMF
FUSE
MTV (useless for concept videos when all they air are tv-rating boxes, banners, buy this mobile tone, watch this online, eat my shorts)
MTV2 (less banners, still alot of banners)
VH1
VH1Classic (they used to run a 12 hour schedule and I could cap what I knew was coming. now they don't)
CMT (banners banners banners ads)
GAC
mun2 (I don't find playlist adds for this wonderful latin/pop channel. and it's far away from the rest of the channels and I forget to watch alot of the time so I'd need some heads up for vids airing here.)

:heart::heart:

rain, may i know which music channels you have?

chooks
11-30-2007, 01:33 AM
Holy crap, you have heaps more channels than what I thought.

Yep, probably will get lost. Maybe a sticky in the Releases subforum highlighting which channels what rippers can access isn't a bad idea?

CMT and GAC - yay for a ripper who is good at it and is willing to get country vids :)