PDA

View Full Version : Goo Goo Dolls on FUSE Feb.4

justgooit
12-12-2007, 09:24 PM
I know it's too early but here's the scoop anyway (courtesy of the GGD Myspace). And the band is headlining this event! Yay! Anyone pretty please rip this? It would be really awesome. Thanks! :D

"The Sauce" Hits the Slopes;
Exclusive VIP Fuse Lounge at Harry O's
Fuse Partners with Warner Bros. Records and ZonePerfect(R) Nutrition Bars for One-Hour Music Special
"Where Music Meets Film: Live from The ZonePerfect Bar"
Premieres February 4, 2008

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fuse, the national music television network, will travel to Park City, UT for the 2008 Sundance Film Festival to cover the connection between music and film. Fuse will conduct live interviews for its flagship studio series "The Sauce" from its home base atop music club Harry O's, overlooking Main Street. Inside the club, Fuse will capture "Where Music Meets Film: Live from The ZonePerfect Bar," a music event showcasing intimate performances from Warner Bros. Records artists including The Goo Goo Dolls and Jack's Mannequin. The show will premiere on Fuse Feb. 4, 2008 at 7pm ET. After the festivities each day, VIPs and celebrities will be able to kickback in an exclusive sponsored Fuse Lounge inside Harry O's from Jan. 21-27 to enjoy the musical performances throughout the week.

read the rest of the article here: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/071212/20071212005809.html?.v=1

justgooit
01-21-2008, 08:41 AM
just bumping this coz it's coming soon :D

Rain
02-01-2008, 04:13 PM
hmmmm, rockontv description doesn't mention Goo at all... :lick:

"The three-night event, which celebrated the enduring connection between music and film, featured intimate sets from Josh Groban, Michelle Branch, Eisley, Tyler Hilton, Missy Higgins, MoZella, Jack's Mannequin, Jeremy Lister, Mêlée, The Honorary Title and special guest Jason Mraz"

crash
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Rain, i hope you will rip the show, especially when melee performs, as i like the song 'built to last'. Thanks.

justgooit
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
my bad. it looks like the Goos won't be appearing after all

http://www.ascap.com/eventsawards/events/sundance/2008/schedule.aspx

Rain
02-04-2008, 05:52 PM
sheesh, only partial songs from both melee and missy..... i'm disappointed..... but it's good to see michelle branch performing her solo stuff....

crash
02-05-2008, 03:40 AM
sheesh, only partial songs from both melee and missy..... i'm disappointed..... but it's good to see michelle branch performing her solo stuff....

oh ok. but can the partial songs be released?

chooks
02-05-2008, 03:53 AM
I don't think VP have ever released partial videos before, so I will say they won't be starting now.

crash
02-05-2008, 04:02 AM
I don't think VP have ever released partial videos before, so I will say they won't be starting now.

oh. but i still hope vp will release them, as partial videos are better than nothing. :D

Rain
02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
the partial songs were 1 minute long. even on fuse's website, they're only 1 minute long. a verse and a chorus.... NO NO NO