PDA

View Full Version : The Veronicas live!

Piano
01-24-2008, 08:28 AM
AUSTRALIA DAY CONCERT
The Veronicas will be performing HOOK ME UP and UNTOUCHED live as part of the Australia Day LIVE 08 concert. This free event is held in our national capital on the lawns in front of Parliament House, kicking off nation-wide celebrations for Australia Day. The girls will be on stage around 9.30pm. If you can't make it to Canberra, don't worry cause you can watch the live broadcast on Channel 9 and affiliate networks.

AUSTRALIAN OPEN CONCERT
They will be performing live at The Australian Open in Melbourne on Sunday 27th January just before the men's final at 6pm[/b].

Frenchy! Frenchy! Frenchy! Please, please, please. :yourock:

Do a .m2v or something better for me please. :D I will reward a cookie for it. :p

Frenchy
01-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Sorry, I don't have Prime (Channel 7) or NBN (Channel 9) available in digital.
Pray for the repeat on Austar, for the tennis one Fox Sports seem to have the same broadcast feed so there's always a chance there.

Piano
01-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Awww...!! Now I really have to pray for it!

Alright, I hope you could get it! Thanks in advance. :heart:

iceanime
01-27-2008, 05:21 PM
oooohhhh....the veronicas play live????? now i really have to look forward to iT

Piano
01-28-2008, 12:33 AM
oooohhhh....the veronicas play live????? now i really have to look forward to iT

Of course they do play live shows. Look forward to iT? iT??

=====

Anyway Frenchy, any hope? :(

Frenchy
01-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Of course they do play live shows. Look forward to iT? iT??

=====

Anyway Frenchy, any hope? :(
Nope not here sorry.
but there's a different live Veronicas coming from a returning Australian ripper I Swear.

Piano
01-28-2008, 03:57 AM
Nope not here sorry.
but there's a different live Veronicas coming from a returning Australian ripper I Swear.

Awwww....okay. :(