PDA

View Full Version : The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution

crash
04-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Added on fuse. Thanks.

Rain
04-21-2008, 10:34 AM
capped it this morning. it's been a request in the RAGE thread too. and fuse is switching to wacky intrusive ID chyrons on some of their shows.... insensitive fuse...

crash
04-21-2008, 04:43 PM
wacky intrusive ID chyrons

What are ID chyrons?

Rain
04-21-2008, 06:33 PM
they are the title/artist/label informational bits at the beginning and ending of music videos. fuse used to have simple, small, unobtrusive chyrons in the corner. now they've switched to a large gray bar taking up the entire bottom fifth or so of the screen.

crash
04-22-2008, 01:16 AM
they are the title/artist/label informational bits at the beginning and ending of music videos. fuse used to have simple, small, unobtrusive chyrons in the corner. now they've switched to a large gray bar taking up the entire bottom fifth or so of the screen.

Oh now i get it. Mtv's chyrons are worst. The words take up the whole screen.

JGibson233
04-28-2008, 06:46 PM
VH1's chyrons are now the best in all of the USA. If you rip it, make sure it is either VH1 or Fuse. I Agree that MTV and MTV2 have awful chyrons, and MTV2's relaunch in 2005 started it all.

Frenchy
04-29-2008, 02:50 AM
Capped from MTV Go and Get Rock'd which has the one logo now.
Cool song too.
I prefer MTV for 4:3 vids since its a 4:3 channel.

BHead
05-07-2008, 05:28 PM

I agree, I liked fuse's old chyrons which were very simple. The only thing I like about the new one is the cool "slidy" (if you will) thing they have going on with the actual text.