PDA

View Full Version : I'm New not a Newbie

Draven
07-03-2008, 11:44 AM
So I have searched for the rules for this forum and haven't found them and in my 4+ days here I have seemed to break a few(such as no images in sigs) so yeah any help on where to locate the rules is cool and if they are right in front of my face son't be shy to say "hey dumbass they are right here" LoL

Aniviel
07-03-2008, 03:13 PM
http://forums.vampyrezkave.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

like you missed the entire forum?

however I do love your avatar....give me chills and stuff.

VampYre
07-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Actually they are located in the Annoucement area, as a sticky post.

crash
07-03-2008, 04:52 PM

Haha. Draven, looks like many ppl like yr avatar. :lmao:

Draven
07-03-2008, 05:39 PM
http://forums.vampyrezkave.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

like you missed the entire forum?

Thankx and thankx

Actually they are located in the Annoucement area, as a sticky post.

Okay so this dumbass did miss something that was right in front of his face:)

Haha. Draven, looks like many ppl like yr avatar. :lmao:

Hell yeah man, who can not get chills when seeing Brandon Lee as the Crow?

BHead
07-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Thankx and thankx

Okay so this dumbass did miss something that was right in front of his face:)

Hell yeah man, who can not get chills when seeing Brandon Lee as the Crow?

I couldn't really find the rules either. Someone over here isn't using their head. :(

crash
07-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I couldn't really find the rules either. Someone over here isn't using their head. :(

From what i know so far, actually there are no concrete rules. You just have to play along and go with the flow. The admins are flexible sometimes. As long as you don't go overboard, i'm sure you will be safe. :D

BHead
07-05-2008, 06:48 AM
From what i know so far, actually there are no concrete rules. You just have to play along and go with the flow. The admins are flexible sometimes. As long as you don't go overboard, i'm sure you will be safe. :D

Gah. I've def gone overboard.

crash
07-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Gah. I've def gone overboard.

Then u'll have to be good from now on to make up for those things you have done. :lmao:

BHead
07-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Then u'll have to be good from now on to make up for those things you have done. :lmao:

I'm still hated by all Admins/Mods of VP. So no.

Draven
07-05-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm still hated by all Admins/Mods of VP. So no.

Don't know if this helps but I am not Admin nor Mod but I still like you

crash
07-05-2008, 10:09 AM

Yep same here dude. :D

BHead
07-05-2008, 08:54 PM

Let's see here...

VampYre thought I was leeching from the dump. (While in reality I don't like VP MPEG-1 releases because I only like mainstream videos that I can download in XviD from some places, but VP is good for live performances. I was also getting all the files for the year 2006 for my server... which he abruptly cut short.)

Rain just got annoyed at me asking her how she did her capping and encoding and got fed up with my problems.

Serch was tired of me asking for a tag for my crappy analog caps. (Which I have long since then given up on and don't intend to do so again unless I get Digital Cable.)

Aniviel continues to think I am too young to have anything to do with VP and asks so every time I make a post.

Most of the voice's/server's in the channel are friends with me though, like CyBoRG', Piano, Viperb0y, p00py, and JoshBosh. I have had a few arguments with JoshBosh though... only about my lack of knowledge of computers. (A year ago.)

So that's pretty much why everyone here at VP thinks I'm a D-bag, except I have a passion for Music Videos so I stay around, since THIS IS the site for Music Videos.

Aniviel
07-05-2008, 09:16 PM
I have always treated you with respect, however just you pointing out names and the problems you have with specific people just goes further into my concern of your maturity level and that has nothing to do with age.

BHead
07-06-2008, 12:01 PM
I have always treated you with respect, however just you pointing out names and the problems you have with specific people just goes further into my concern of your maturity level and that has nothing to do with age.

I'm deeply sorry. I forgot that you did treat me with respect, I guess I just interpreted it the wrong way. Sorry Ani.

Draven
07-07-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm deeply sorry. I forgot that you did treat me with respect, I guess I just interpreted it the wrong way. Sorry Ani.

I must agree with Aniviel on the pointing out part. Don't get me wrong BHead, I ain't hating but respect is never just given it has to be earned, so maybe the ppl that you thought didn't respect you just weren't ready to show it? As long as you treat ppl as you want to be treated, you're golden. In time young grasshopper you shall see the force LoL