PDA

View Full Version : change username?

DanielB11
07-09-2008, 03:27 AM
Hi there, is there any way to change your username? I've checked the 'user cp' but no option there.

It would be great if this option could be incorporated .

crash
07-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Hi there, is there any way to change your username? I've checked the 'user cp' but no option there.

It would be great if this option could be incorporated .

You will have to contact the admin (VampYre) to do that.

Draven
07-09-2008, 11:25 AM
You will have to contact the admin (VampYre) to do that.

VampYre is cool like this but I have a question, why? I mean it is a cool username, why change it? As for the incorporation of this into VP's forums I think it would suck and cause chaos but that is me

crash
07-09-2008, 04:37 PM
As for the incorporation of this into VP's forums I think it would suck and cause chaos

Agreed. Imagine how it will be if everyone changed their usernames. :wth:

Draven
07-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Agreed. Imagine how it will be if everyone changed their usernames. :wth:

See one day I would be Draven then poo-poo kaka and then the next would be poo-poo kaka and the bum bums. Shit I just got confused writing it so I can imagine how you'd all feel

crash
07-10-2008, 05:01 AM
See one day I would be Draven then poo-poo kaka and then the next would be poo-poo kaka and the bum bums. Shit I just got confused writing it so I can imagine how you'd all feel

Yeah i can even impersonate others and forge a post. :thatsfunny:

DanielB11
07-10-2008, 10:19 AM
i'm not one to change my username, i use the same username & password for almost everything, and hence, i must change my vp username as this is now my old widely used username. it would be great to have it incorporated. even if you could allow a user only one change per 12 month period or so - that will surely curb the chaos factor (which i honestly agree with 100%)!!

Serch
07-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Admins are allowed to do that, enabling it to the users themself is too much.

DanielB11
07-11-2008, 02:41 AM
well, i can't reach the forums from home, since my ip has been banned for like 2yrs it seems (even with a new pc during the time!?)!! So, one day i'll contact the/an admin if there's no other way! not going to hassle on my cell now to change it!

crash
07-11-2008, 02:54 AM
So, one day i'll contact the/an admin if there's no other way! not going to hassle on my cell now to change it!

You will have to do that if u wanna access the forums on your home computer.

DanielB11
07-11-2008, 08:17 AM
nope.. i can't even get to a log in screen. so not the username causing an issue!

DanielB11
07-11-2008, 08:19 AM
nope.. i can't even get to a log in screen. so not the username causing an issue! anycase...i'm logged in now on my cell, so it's not like the username is banned!

crash
07-11-2008, 09:03 AM
The whole issue is that your IP ADDRESS itself is banned, not the username. So contact the admin to find out why your IP ADDRESS is banned.

VampYre
07-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Do people even bother to read sticky posts anymore? Really, do you?

Draven
07-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Do people even bother to read sticky posts anymore? Really, do you?

I would have said no(a week or 2 ago) but this Canadian does, now:crackup:

Read the sticky's or you shall be like me or worse

DanielB11
07-14-2008, 04:04 PM
already posted before this thread was started in the correct area bout the issue, and got first response relating to the ban in this thread!! so.... and don't get me wrong, i'm always one to post in the correct area etc..

anyhoo...i'll be emailing you (vampyre) soon to change my username then. ....when you get some spare time..hell i barely have time to send the email..lol!

ciao