PDA

View Full Version : Server down over Christmas

p00py
12-07-2005, 03:14 AM
Just to let you all know that in 7 days' time, Wednesday 14th December, I'm going home for the Christmas holiday so won't be around serving constantly again for about a month (probably back around January 15th). I'll try and get in a bit from home to prevent anyone needing to re-auth my server but as usual, it's not gonna be that often.

p00py
12-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Update...

Found out since getting home that my brother (who lives here all year) is having a wireless router for Christmas so he can get the net on his own PC and not just the home desktop (which I've been intermittently serving from over the last week as well).

So as well as that, I'll obviously be able to connect my laptop through the router to serve full-time again as soon as it's set up, which amid Christmas parties and random drunkenness will probably be about the middle of next week. Back sooner than I thought!

Merry Christmas everyone :santa2:

p00py
01-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Should be my last post in this thread...

Just letting everyone know that in eight days, on Saturday 14th, I'll be going back to uni for another nine weeks or so. Should be back online and serving from there in the afternoon/evening of that day, but obviously I'll be offline from probably Friday evening until then while I finish packing and actually travel.

VampYre
01-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Good luck with the move. I'd hate to move my shit back and forth all the time.

p00py
01-08-2006, 05:22 AM
It's better than living at home while at uni believe me ;)

Besides, I'll have plenty of time being stuck in the same place when I've done and my career actually starts...