PDA

View Full Version : Banned

The_Prezident
10-04-2005, 11:49 AM
hello. i'm from colombia , and i got banned from irc on march for being an asshole. the ban was supossed to be for 100 days , but i'm still banned.
I tried to connect today and i got this :

Local host: familia (66.128.40.92)
-
* You were kicked from #videopimp by GooMe (banned:isp banned for now (R))

thanks.

VampYre
10-04-2005, 01:24 PM
You will need to post your actual ban information. We really don't enjoy digging thru logs to attempt to find the actual ban message. If you want to be unbanned, you need to actually post the information.

The_Prezident
10-04-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm sorry , what kind of information? :confused:

sick
10-04-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry , what kind of information? :confused:

You Just Need This Information!!

Go Here And Read!!

http://forums.vampyrezkave.com/showthread.php?t=12

The_Prezident
10-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Somehow , i'm not banned anymore. Thanks.

VampYre
10-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Somehow , i'm not banned anymore. Thanks.
You really need to take the time, to actually read the sticky posts at the top of each forum. Yes, you do. So do it.

Sick - Looks like I shouldn't of removed all the old bans afterall, different day, same old stupid ass shit.

Hmm, his current ip is 200.71.124.107 his original IP was 66.128.40.92 ***Smells, yup, a little ban evasion

VampYre
10-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Why must you be so impatient with people?

Common sense is not that common. Sad but true. :p
If people cannot read the rules and abide by them, they don't need to be here. (there is a good reason why the sticky posts say "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING - The Rules! (http://showthread.php?t=4)") This is not a democracy. These forums have been around, and existed with the same rules for well over 3 years now.

What you have here several morons screwing shit up, which ends up with their ISP getting banned from here, the website and IRC, screwing the OTHERS on the ISP that did nothing. Maybe if it were to happen to you and your ISP, you might think differently.

Dizaster Overkill = John R. Sellers - he was banned on the old forums for being a troll. He is re-banned again and his ISP will be banned shortly, when he starts creating multiple accounts, same as before.

The_Prezident
10-05-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm banned again with this :
* Prezident sets mode: +i
-
Local host: familia (200.71.124.135)
-
* You were kicked from #videopimp by VideoPimp (banned: 90 Day Ban - Ban Evasion)

i swear that i didn't do anything , i have been banned since march , and last night i was able to connect again. I didn't change my ip , i dont even know how to do that ... and if i knew , dont you think i would have done that already to be able to get into the channel?

and again , i'm sorry for the spanish stuff. it wont happen again. I just want to be unbanned.

The_Prezident
10-05-2005, 01:31 PM
i'm starting to think i have a huge and weird IP problem ... i went to whatsmyip.com and i got this : Your IP Is 200.71.124.96

that's the fourth IP on 2 days. ip's are not supossed to change , aren't they?

The_Prezident
10-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Do you connect via dial-up modem?
Yea. I have a crappy 56 k modem.

And now i'm banned for 90 days for something i didnt do.

VampYre
10-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Maybe your IP address is dynamic, meaning it's temporarily assigned by your ISP every time you connect. Do you connect via dial-up modem?

Anywho, I have DSL, and apparrently my IP address is dynamic. A moment ago, my IP address was 70.152.74.89. I just turned off my modem for a few seconds, then turned it back on, and now my IP address is 70.152.78.89.

I'm supposedly getting a raise in my income soon, so I might upgrade to a static IP.

Anyway, a good way to keep tabs on your IP address is @ http://www.edpsciences.org/htbin/ipaddress.

No, he his jumping whole classes. From 66. to 200. Big ass class differences, and from reading up on the ISP, they different classes are for different dialin areas.

Though the company I work for, does do work for Telesat, Maybe I could call in there, and ask them directly, so you could get the direct information.

VampYre
10-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Thread re-opened real identy of Dizaster Overkill found to be John R. Sellers, a little troll that was banned before, and will be banned again. His ISP will be re-banned as well. Just another reason why I shouldn't of let all the old bans go. So, for those in or around Brandon, Mississippi sorry, go look in your phone book. Find little Johnny, and call him up and bitch him out.

New google searches bring up new info on our buddy Mr. Sellers (http://www.exisle.net/mb/index.php?showtopic=37308&pid=867158&mode=threaded&show=&st=&#entry867158)

Just to clarify it again, you were banned again and again for breaking several rules. You were banned on the older forum more than once, you were banned here.

I will review ban either when I get home, or when I get home and have free time.

The_Prezident
10-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Ok. I'll Wait.