PDA

View Full Version : Creed, causing the downfall of society?

Aniviel
10-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Actually, I was just trying to get Luce's attention.:p
I still love Creed.
I may not like Scott, but I loved their lyrics.

LuceGoo
10-05-2005, 06:16 AM
*slaps Aniviel.. then licks her*

Oh well.. you caught my attention.. that's one thing for sure.. You know what I think... I love Mark and I love Scott.. and I'm looking forward to hear more music by both.. so.. to answer your question.. NO! LOL..

Aniviel
10-05-2005, 05:57 PM
have you also heard that Alter Bridge has got some new music coming out?

LuceGoo
10-06-2005, 03:29 AM
Yes.. I'm looking forward to hear some new stuff.. Since I found out how much I like Mark I've become addicted.. lol..

Aniviel
10-06-2005, 05:31 AM
so it's Mark now? Isn't Fuel going to become jealous?:p

LuceGoo
10-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Oh Jenny.. you should know me.. It's Mark, Brett, Jared, Johnny Goo Chad.. it's them all.. *lmao*

paulkr89
10-12-2005, 10:36 PM
i saw what aniviel said about loves creed but hates scott but still likes the lyrics that he writes i dont know about you lucegoo but if you like scott stapp he also has a album coming out in november. You know that Alter Bridge cd One Day Remains i have it i thought it was an amazing cd loved more than the my own prison album

Aniviel
10-13-2005, 04:29 AM
I can't say I loved AB's more the MOP, only because MOP was of a specific era maybe of my particular life that I needed that music and AB's has been more positive.
but it's apples to oranges, they are completely different things no matter how close some might say they are.

LuceGoo
10-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Yes.. separated stuff at all..

Paul, I love both the sides.. I love AB for their energy, their positivity, their passion.. and I love Stapp almost for the same reasons.. He can be a total a**ho** sometimes.. but that voice makes me wonder where the hell someone else could be with that perfect. I'm looking forward to his solo cd.. :)

But hey.. Mark is Mark you know! LOL..