PDA

View Full Version : Any Problems with these Vids ?

KZi
01-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss - videopimp
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover - videopimp
and 1 of New Bon jovi , Goo Goo dolls - better days

I found that... I can't watch these vids it's look green,buzzy and Media player 6.xx play in 4x rate i think (faster than normal).
I don't know this happen to anyone ?

p00py
01-05-2006, 09:54 AM
The Bloodhound Gang one is fine for me, so though I don't have the other two I'd guess it's a problem at your end.

And incidentally, I think I've had that problem before as well - but it used to do it with ALL mpg files. I had to format my computer to fix that, but if you're having a problem only with a few vids I'd suggest firstly just downloading them again (from a different server perhaps) and trying again.

hunnybear
01-05-2006, 12:06 PM
The newest bon jovi vid plays just fine for me and i am using winamp. My guess is you need to update your player or get a different one as for the goos and james blunt ones they play fine for me also.

VampYre
01-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss - videopimp
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover - videopimp
and 1 of New Bon jovi , Goo Goo dolls - better days

I found that... I can't watch these vids it's look green,buzzy and Media player 6.xx play in 4x rate i think (faster than normal).
I don't know this happen to anyone ?

If you got them from AV|XDCC2 then delete them, and get from another server. For some reason, files off that server are sending corrupt, and the owner can't access it til he goes back to college to fix it. The bot shouldn't be in the channel anymore.