PDA

View Full Version : old bands, new stuff and bon jovi

GRockChick
10-05-2005, 04:30 PM
anyone noticed the trend of older bands from the 80's putting out new material? u2, bon jovi and other bands continue to still make amazing music. my roommate works at universal and let me listen to the new bon jovi cd, have a nice day, its pretty good, at least check it out,

http://www.islandrecords.com/www2/ecard/bonjovi/bonjovi_haveaniceday/index.html

what do you think?

VampYre
10-05-2005, 04:44 PM
anyone noticed the trend of older bands from the 80's putting out new material? u2, bon jovi and other bands continue to still make amazing music. my roommate works at universal and let me listen to the new bon jovi cd, have a nice day, its pretty good, at least check it out,

http://www.islandrecords.com/www2/ecard/bonjovi/bonjovi_haveaniceday/index.html

what do you think?

There is always good bands putting out good music. Some older, some newer. Hell, Eagles are still around, former members of Led Zeppelin continue to put out awesome music (ie. a band that was popular back in the 70's). Bon Jovi has always put out good music. u2 has changed their style too much though, their current cd, I really dont care for. Then there is a metal band, which we won't name, that put out some really awesome albums, then went to total shit.

Aniviel
10-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Then there is a metal band, which we won't name

aww, you aren't talking about my boys are you?

There are a few songs on the new cd I don't care for, but otherwise I like it.
and I couldn't be more happy with Bon Jovi coming out with new stuff. Show these whiney skateboard boo-hooers they don't have to be depressed to write music.

hunnybear
10-05-2005, 07:20 PM
hmm older bands hmmm older songs redone by newer bands trying to make it big... seems to me that the best bands stay around for a long time. By the way Bon Jovi is the best in my opt :p they are my fav band.
Plus when you say: anyone noticed the trend of older bands from the 80's putting out new material? u2, bon jovi and other bands continue to still make amazing music--- you say putting out new stuff they never really left just took time to write a cd like most artists do. And if you like the have a nice day cd maybe you want try some of their older stuff from the 90's. That is my 2cents worth!

LuceGoo
10-06-2005, 03:31 AM
I totally agree hunny! Some of BJ's best cd's are from '92 - '95 if we don't even consider THE GREAT 80's stuff they put out.. New Jersey.. WHAT A GREAT ALBUM IT WAS!

VampYre
10-06-2005, 06:48 AM
aww, you aren't talking about my boys are you?

There are a few songs on the new cd I don't care for, but otherwise I like it.
and I couldn't be more happy with Bon Jovi coming out with new stuff. Show these whiney skateboard boo-hooers they don't have to be depressed to write music.

No, talkin about a shit band (ie last good album was black album)

hunnybear
10-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Haha.. the New Jersey Tour was the 1st concert I ever went too, and I went to the Bon Jovi Bounce and The Goo Goo Dolls Gutterflower Tour was my second concert ever. Boy oh boy was that a great show :D

Aniviel
10-06-2005, 06:41 PM
one of the first concerts I ever went to was a Bon Jovi concert where he was flying in the air above my head...I remember throwing my purple panties my my phone number on them at him....I was so 15.

VampYre
10-06-2005, 11:50 PM
one of the first concerts I ever went to was a Bon Jovi concert where he was flying in the air above my head...I remember throwing my purple panties my my phone number on them at him....I was so 15.

Didn't you do something similar to that @ the last Disturbed concert....?

;)

LuceGoo
10-07-2005, 01:17 AM
LMAO! That's a good one.. I can see Ani doing that NOW!

AHAHAHA

Aniviel
10-07-2005, 05:14 AM
Didn't you do something similar to that @ the last Disturbed concert....?

I didn't have to, he already has my numba!:D

LuceGoo
10-07-2005, 07:24 AM
awww.. that is sweet.. I need to go to some concerts with you.. LOL..

Aniviel
10-07-2005, 04:34 PM
why yes you do, so when you coming to Chicago?

AudioVENT
10-10-2005, 01:07 AM
When are we all going to chicago to visit you???

Aniviel
10-10-2005, 05:56 PM
well the hot tub is set up, so anytime:D

MentalSam21
11-23-2005, 09:01 AM
I love bon jovi, been listening to him since i was about 12 or 13..my sister love him...going to see him in concert in the new wembley arena next june-july! can't wait:D