PDA

View Full Version : Our Lady Peace - Where Are You?

Venom
10-06-2005, 04:56 AM
May be on Mtv. I know it's streaming from their site, I just can't get it to stream well.

http://www.vampyrezkave.com/images/buddychriststreaming.jpg

paulkr89
10-12-2005, 10:52 PM
i dont know anyone cought the september 1st daily download show when they were on they didnt perform but they did play the music video i have it on the tivo but i cant get my cpu to read the hard drive if you guys wanted to work on it

Rain
10-13-2005, 07:56 AM
i dont know anyone cought the september 1st daily download show when they were on they didnt perform but they did play the music video i have it on the tivo but i cant get my cpu to read the hard drive if you guys wanted to work on it

the end is missing on that airing. i know because i capped it and have ignored it for that reason.

paulkr89
10-16-2005, 09:46 PM
the end is missing on that airing. i know because i capped it and have ignored it for that reason.
yeah but they played the video before they started the countdown

Scutley
10-16-2005, 10:50 PM
I remember posting for this on the old forums, before I got the mpg music video. There is nothing special about the music video, but if videopimp wants my Our Lady Peace "Where Are You" music video (which I got from Much On Demand, which an Our Lady Peace message board kindly gave to me). If they want it they can ***email yonked or u will get mass spam as these forums are spidered by search engines*** more than happy to give it to videopimp.com (http://www.videopimp.com). It's not stream, it an official mpg.

Hibiscus
10-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Is ^^^ that spamming?:rolleyes:

Scutley
10-17-2005, 11:13 PM
how?:mad: im saying if videopimp wants it then, I will be more than happy to give it to them. So how is it spamming?:confused:

Serch
10-18-2005, 12:12 AM
We don't steal vids from others, so no thanks.

sugarshane
10-18-2005, 06:48 AM
It's #4 on Much Music so surely it can be found on there relatively easily.

Rain
10-18-2005, 08:37 AM
yeah but they played the video before they started the countdown

yeah, but i recorded the whole hour and fuse played the video EXCEPT FOR THE END OF THE FREAKIN VIDEO! you can SEE THE VIDEO FINISHING PLAYING ON THE SET'S SCREENS CONTINUING BEHIND THE BAND AND HOSTS AS THEY PULL AWAY AND IT'S STILL GOING. I can't cap that. omfg.

Rain
10-18-2005, 08:37 AM
It's #4 on Much Music so surely it can be found on there relatively easily.

what goddamn part of WE DON'T HAVE CANADIAN MUCHMUSIC CHANNELS do you people not understand!!!!!????