PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Out

XeeShaN
02-01-2006, 12:58 AM
hi... i download the songs from www.videopimp.org ... not from MIRC channel .... but from a month the site is not opening juz on my pc ... so i contacted my cable operator and he told me that i am bannded from www.videopimp.org .... i dont know why i m banned and as there is a correct method for giving the info ... but i dont know what it is .. because i m not banned using #videopimp ... i just download from the website ... so please help me out ... my ip is

VampYre
02-01-2006, 08:48 AM
192.168.* is internal IP addresses. That has nothing to do with anything other than your own home/work network.

Your external IP address is the one that is banned, and Serch would be the one that you would have to talk to about that, as he implements bans on the webserver for IP's or IP Ranges (ISP's) that are maliciously attacking or attempting to attack the website.

**Edit I think I know why it was banned. 202.147.165.70. The host name is: pxy-1.lhr.dancom.net.pk. pxy = Proxy. Your ISP shoves everyone that views websites thru the same IP address. When doing this, it looks like one IP address is trying to attack the site. Multiple requests at the same time, multiple downloads at the same time, ect. Call up your ISP and tell them to quit using PROXIES for outgoing HTTP traffic. (in essance it is your ISP's fault for being ignorant about how they setup their equipment).