PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Connect w/mIRC

chgocwby
02-03-2006, 01:06 PM
I have downloaded mIRC V6.16 and have registered it. I have followed your flash tutorial to every detail. Although the user interface, does look different from what you are showing, I have been able to set all the settings to parameters described in the flash tutorial despite these small differences in appearance.

When I click on "Join" for #videopimp, nothing happens even though it shows that I am connected to efnet. I have registered with videopimp and have an account for lack of a better term and have allowed to post threads requesting videos. I have also verified my account. Despite what appears to me as being all set and ready for business both with your site and with mIRC, I can not get the window to come up in mIRC that shows I am connected to #videopimp.

I do not know what to do any further at this point. I have checked your FAQ's and poked around your site trying to find anything that might help but I am without a connection to you.

Any advice or suggestions would be welcomed. Though I am new to mIRC & VideoPimp, I can usually figures these things out. However, this one has me stumped as it is somewhat new territory for me.

Asspin
02-03-2006, 02:37 PM
try /server irc.efnet.net
then try joining, if that doesn't work, post a screen shot of the status window.

lookche
02-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Can you connect to any other channel?

dearde4n
03-29-2006, 12:18 AM
Can you connect to any other channel?

its happen to me too.... can't connect to irc also can't connect of any channel. i think this cause by firewall of our server, any solutions?