PDA

View Full Version : Big Ban Error [User banned for being extremely rude to OPs in the channel]

Souldesen
02-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Why is this when I got videopimp back and go in the day of my birthday it kicks me out and bans me for no reason none at all but other days it works fine but won't even let me back in.....what gives?:wth:

Asspin
02-10-2006, 08:41 PM
You were banned because it's your birthday... duh.
j/k
You need to post the info if you want it resolved, please see the pinned posts.

Souldesen
02-10-2006, 08:50 PM
I read them man....I know what info you want but it was just so random....I didn't spam...message any ops nothing I dont even talk in chat unless im searching for something so there if no info really I was just randomly booted and banned...

VampYre
02-10-2006, 08:59 PM
I read them man....I know what info you want but it was just so random....I didn't spam...message any ops nothing I dont even talk in chat unless im searching for something so there if no info really I was just randomly booted and banned...
That's easy IpooOnyou

You were extremely rude to the OPs the other day (02.07.2006). Mr. Foul mouth got his ass banned. If you want to be rude to people, try #kiddies on irc. You will fit right in.

Aniviel
02-11-2006, 04:22 AM
and yet here it is....

[6:33pm] <IpooOnyou> Ill rub my dick head in tabasco sauce and smack you in the eye.
[6:36pm] <@Aniviel> [6:36pm] <Aniviel> I don't think you could reach

**edited out the color codes

Souldesen
02-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Vampyrek are you fucking stupid? "ipooonyou" Is a random user name I didn't use it to spam I use it in other channels too. Always jumping to the most retarded assumptions don't ya. Is this a clan of stupid midgets or something? No cursing? And you say im young what are you like 5? God fucking damn man why didn't you say so I mean jesus mother fucking H christ.:D

hunnybear
02-11-2006, 06:50 PM
I must say you are being rather rude in this post and now you are annoying me. My question to you is were you raise in a barn or some other odd place that causes you to have no manors what so ever let alone a brain that should tell you to watch what you say to someone in a channel that you do not run, help run or a private message to someone? And just so you know my son is a bit older then 5 but he does not even begin to talk like you have int his post or the channel so if you are trying to say a 5 year old has more respect for people then you then maybe you need to go back to preschool/school and relearn how to act like a human being!

VampYre
02-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Vampyrek are you fucking stupid? "ipooonyou" Is a random user name I didn't use it to spam I use it in other channels too. Always jumping to the most retarded assumptions don't ya. Is this a clan of stupid midgets or something? No cursing? And you say im young what are you like 5? God fucking damn man why didn't you say so I mean jesus mother fucking H christ.:D

That is the user id that you use in the channel. Logs show it's you. You have a foul mouth, and show it here yet again. I don't see how we are "jumping to conclusions" as you are showing right here in your post, how you seem to have no manners whatsoever.

Maybe if you bothered to throw up an apology or bothered to say that you would clean up your act you might get a bit further than coming in here and cussing up a storm and complaining. If you wish to be abusive try joining #help - I'm sure they will straighten you out.

Souldesen
02-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Sir, smoke more crack.:D

Souldesen
02-18-2006, 03:52 PM
I saw on videopimp when I tried to log in "Rude kid alert" Sorry I haven't been a kid since high school douche bag. And anyways I found another video sharer with more ops, files, :D And that doesn't ban you over retarded shit, Just take a look at all your people upset with the bans well all you people go on over to #**spamremoved** Soon videopimp will go so strict as to ban you if you miss taking a shit.:robot:

VampYre
02-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Good luck in your new channel. Hope they enjoy your language and rudness. Happy to see yah go!

Hope you and Maichae have a good time together, and enjoy school in Hudson, New Hampshire.