Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
VampYrezKave Forums - Rippers Wanted - Newbies to learn - Drop a line Here
  • Rippers Wanted - Newbies to learn - Drop a line Here

Hey All,

At present i'm not ripping much and it's time for some new rippers to step up or some newbies to learn. If anyone is interested in learning xvid encoding and ripping in general please post here. It's Essential you have your gear ready so I can teach you a few things and pass down my knowledge from ripping with vp for a couple of years. Computer based knowledge is all that is required and a capture card would be a start, preferably at HD Card if possible to get the best quality. I'm still around just not active enough as much as i would like but my life is going other directions and juggling full-time work with social life and studies takes it toll, especially those late night pissups. Anyway more to the point it's essential for new rippers to keep videopimp legacy alive and well. Drop me a line on irc for more detailed learning.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Rippers Wanted - Newbies to learn - Drop a line Here started by bensta View original post