Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
How Do I Get Old Videos?, And other questions answered too!

Thread: How Do I Get Old Videos?, And other questions answered too!

Thanks

Exclamation How Do I Get Old Videos?, And other questions answered too!

Getting Videos On the Release List:
    All the videos on the release List are Available in the VideoPimp IRC Chan. If you Need help with IRC please Visit Videopimp Help

Slow Website:
    This Sometimes happens Especially when the videos have just been changed. The site will being using all of its alloted Bandwidth, and will have its maximum number of simultaneous connections. Just Leave the site to Load, or come back in a Few hours.

Website Downloads:
    If you are expecting the Download list to be updated, do the following:
    ? First of all, consider you may be seeing an older version of the page. To check this, every day you load the site, press CTRL+F5 (aka - refresh) once its loaded. This will make sure you completely update the site.
    ? Check the Last Updated part of the site (right box) to see if it's even been a week since the last update
    ? Check the Forum, see if the new Vote is up, and for when it ENDS. It usually tells you when the new videos will be on the site too
    ? Remember you are getting them all for free, Try IRC, and don't act like the VideoPimpers owe you something!
    Last edited by VampYre; 05-12-2007 at 08:02 AM.
    Let the blood flow that keeps me alive
    (...)
    I need music
    I need music
    I need music to set me free

Thread Information