Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Making A Vcd With Nero 6

Thread: Making A Vcd With Nero 6

Thanks

Arrow Making A Vcd With Nero 6

Best viewed in 1152X864 or greater.

Nero is a seriously nice peice of software, that many people use. First of all, let me say, We at VideoPimp DO NOT condone the useage of Pirated software to Burn CD's. Nero is reasonably priced, and even free with some burners.

Let me Just make a note here about standard compliance, I turn it on as 1 DVD player will not play unless its enabled. I suggest you use a cheap CDR and check if your DVD will play without it enabled, if so the error box later on will not apply to you.

Ok, i will start the Tutorial with Nero Open, i assume you all know how to get there. I am talking Nero 6 Ultra, not Nero Express.

*1 Even if you are not within an NTSC area (Europe, Australia, etc) all VideoPimp Videos are encoded as NTSC. Most Newer DVD players can play NTSC, if not there is likly to be a work around (keypad unlock code) on the internet for free, so you can watch them.

I am assuming you want a menu on the VCD, if not Don't tick the enable menu box, and skip this section

*1 Here is where you can choose how the videos are listed, thumbnails will show a frame of the video that you specify (i will show you later on). Or if you wish, you can have a list of plain text.
    *2 If Desired you can have a background picture that your menu/thumbnails will sit on.
    *3 You can specify a header and footer. I warn you, these will be Directly on the Picture you choose for your background, so may cover a part, or camoflage into it.

The Boxes with the X's in are where my thumbnails will be, the footer chosen is an example to show you how it is imposed over the picture.

Some of you may wish to use other options.
    *1 Its best to Finalize a VCD, otherwise some DVD players may not recognize it.
    *2 Yes, my Burners max speed is X4, its the oldest part of my computer.
    Click New and away we go
    Last edited by Serch; 10-02-2005 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks

Part 2

Now just drag the videos you wish to burn, into the larger white section.

Oh no, you've come a cropper (screwed up). Well its not your fault, the video you were planning to burn has something wrong with it. Most likly its an old video, and proberly made by MpegMan :P If you are lucky someone will have it, in a second release (updated because of an old Tag, and been put onto the website). If not you can either live without this video, or re-encode, which may degrade the quality.

Here are all the videos i have chosen, now you can drag them into order, untill your heart is content.

Thanks

Part 3
    This shorter section is quickly making the thumbnails.

Right click, properties on your selected video.

*1 select the delay between the end of this track, and the begining of the next.
    Click Menu

Choose a Name for the video, this will appear on the Menu, or under the thumbnail.
    If using thumbnails Drag the bar along, to a memorable place within the video. This will form your thumbnail Picture.
    Do this to every video

Thanks

Part 4
    This is how we Burn :)

Finished? Click the burn icon at the top!

Click Burn, and your off!
    Now just put the CD in your DVD player, and you have a lovely VideoPimp VCD playing away.

Orginal Author and Poster - JoshBosh
    Let the blood flow that keeps me alive
    (...)
    I need music
    I need music
    I need music to set me free

Thread Information