Quote Originally Posted by RockWithThis
Well it doesn't really matter if your older then me. That isn't even in question of age here. Also if I'm alloyed to say what my culture says then you alloyed to say dude, man or what ever you say because bro and bra isn't a phrase used to offend. It is used as an acknowledgement more then anything. I just find it funny you can debate that aswell as not even saying the fact of why he is ban becasue I don't even think you guys even know that in the first place.

Yes I do know of your so called "Logs" and I have used them. Also I know that you don't have to obtain it that way. But Luxury probrably found a new server to download off of and just gave up on this whole subject due to the fact that it is a run around.
Please quit hijacking threads. If you don't have a ban in place here, don't post here unless you have some sort of useful information to help the user. This is your warning.

Choose to say what you will, but if you call someone something offending in a channel where they have admin rights, you can expect some sort of backlash from it. Whether it's some harsh words back, a kick or a ban.

Now if the orginal poster, would simply attempt to join the channel or #videopimp.com we could see what the ban is, and resolve it. Until they want to take the time, we cannot do anything for them.