Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
banned for...?

Thread: banned for...?

Thanks

Default banned for...?

So to get this, Im looking for an op to ask him something about serving.
    Last night after it tooked me 2,3 h to see if 950 videopimp clips r named properly so I can serve, 1,2h to get whats wrong with my router and I get:
    You were kicked from #videopimp by Gumbo (banned:7 day ban fuckign figure it fucking out). Seriously now, I didn't got just ignored.. I got a 7day ban because I wanted to ask something to set the fserve, to help the channel I like that much.. Im anoyin and weird after all I guess...

Thanks

Apparently the rules aren't for you?

[9:56:29m] * @VampYre is back from drool then short work week, yay!. I was gone for 18hrs 36mins —I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n—
    [10:00:04m] * AciDbuRn_ was kicked by ZeppHead (quit fucking pming ops)
    [10:00:05m] AciDbuRn_ (~jesusisde@dsl-88-218-2-195.customers.vivodi.gr) has joined. «32 people»
    [10:01:20m] * AciDbuRn_ was kicked by ZeppHead (I FUCKING SAID quit fucking pming ops)
    [10:01:20m] AciDbuRn_ (~jesusisde@dsl-88-218-2-195.customers.vivodi.gr) has joined. «32 people»
    [10:01:42m] ZeppHead sets mode: +b *!*jesusisde@*
    [10:01:43m] * AciDbuRn_ was kicked by GooMe (banned:7 day ban fuckign figure it fucking out)

You have been pming all fucking weekend long. Each time I've noticed it I've kicked you stating not to pm ops. Yet you continue. Really, what do you expect? It should be very self explanitory here.

I'm not removing the ban. Maybe some other OP will be nice and do it. I won't. You are fucking annoying with all the PM's.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

Let me introduce u with auto-join, if u compine that with the fact that Im studyin at the moment and not paying attention at the mirc all the time. It makes sense that I missed most of the kick msgs.
    Is it really that hard to just tell me, that ur busy or that u dont want to talk to me or that, AciDbuRn ur fucking annoyin ?
    and you know what Vampyre, I've been around the internet and when one wants to ask me something about serving, I would reply to him.
    I've been around in this channel too for 4 years, not that its a big deal, but I would appreciate ppl being polite.. but apparently thats too much to ask..

Thanks

So you are exempt from the rules? Good for you. You got 7 days to re-read them.

And the above happened within a few minutes. Don't give me the I'm not around all the time crap. If you've been here for 4 years, you should know the rules by now. We shouldn't have to treat you like a noob.

As for serving you were approved last night by Asspin. PM him if you wanna ask more questions. If not ask in the chat channel and when someone is around and has time they will get back to you.

You've already wasted enough of my time tonight.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Thanks

I never said rules dont apply with me, I just don't like for example bulletin boards cuz instant chat is faster and easier (less time to waste on me as u said, my time is infinitive I guess).
    As for asspin, he's at work, I asked him about the problem and he doesnt know.
    I read ur post at PC problems or something sub-forum, that u've been around PC's and internet, so I thought to ask u directly. I've read the rules, I just didn't know u were so strict with them.
    Anyway, if that's the deal and u go by the rules, I'm sorry about this. and Im not sayin sorry to get the ban off, I mean it. So in 7 days, I'll log in videopimp.com and ask there I guess. Over and out and sorry again for wasting ur precious time.

Thanks

Just so you know all the kick messages would have been in your status page for efnet and you are not the only college or other kind of student around. I am too also a student and as you know most people keep away messages when they wish to not be bothered by others for what ever the reason. And I would not even remove this ban as yes we do enforce the rules and terms otherwise what kind of exaplem do we set? This is not the way to get on anyones good side...

Thanks

I know that kick msgs r at my status page. and ppl set away msgs to let others know that they r away, not that I see how does this fit in this case.

Rules r not meant to be broken or carried out everytime. and it's definately not to set example. Rules of any kind exist to help life or a specific project go smoothly.

Oh and btw I think op privileges come with responsibility, taking advandage on a "power" in rl or irc, doesnt show a good man/woman. Politeness and willingless r virtues that can exist in the internet world as well.

Thanks

Next time, go to the Videopimp help channel if you have a problem and state your problem there. Eventually, youll get an answer. I'm a college student as well, so its not like youre the only one. But even if you PM someone, it may take them time to respond, so you may not always get an instant answer.
    Gillbert Rox your sox!

Thanks

Problem has been fixed, ban removed. Now don't pester Vampy anymore, or he may drink your blood.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AciDbuRn_
    Oh and btw I think op privileges come with responsibility, taking advandage on a "power" in rl or irc, doesnt show a good man/woman. Politeness and willingless r virtues that can exist in the internet world as well.
    Umm, I really hope that isn't directed at me.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Thread Information