Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Switchfoot - Oh! Gravity

Thread: Switchfoot - Oh! Gravity

Wannabe

Thanks

Smile Switchfoot - Oh! Gravity

Switchfoot - Oh! Gravity

New Users

Thanks

Yes, Please get Switchfoot - Oh! Gravity. Great Video :-)

Thanks

Too bad last time me and Rain saw them live, they just didnt seem that great (as like their previous performances)
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

lol. yes, too bad they peaked 10 minutes before "Meant To Live" hit MTV. sigh. but they still rock harder than alot of music does and yeah, if their new vid gets airplay, it'll be here. the last one was TOUGH to get cuz they never sent (bribed) a copy to VH1. as always, it's up to YOU GUYS to tell us when it'll air on tv.
    Rain, VP ripper, channel/forum moderator
    "We are all crazy...it is only a matter of degree and direction."
    www.rainofhearts.com

Thanks

Smile

MTV Adds for the Week of 11/20/06

MTV2 Adds:
    Switchfoot "Oh! Gravity" (Columbia)

well, we shall see. most times MTV2 still sucks (too many banners, text, tv-rating boxes)
    www.rainofhearts.com

Thanks

Fuse Adds Adds for the Week of 11/27/06:
    Switchfoot "Oh! Gravity" (Columbia)
    www.rainofhearts.com

Wannabe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VampYre
    Too bad last time me and Rain saw them live, they just didnt seem that great (as like their previous performances)
    When did you see them? 'Cause their current "OH! Gravity." tour has been getting rave reviews.. from the sound of it (and bootlegged videos) their live show is better now than than ever. That's probably part of the reason why "Nothing is Sound" re-entered Billboard last week (more than a year after release) at #91 with 18,000 copies sold (320% climb, as reported by MTV News). These are exciting times in the Switchfoot world- their new music video is pretty sick. And I have their new album which will be released in a month.. its surprisingly great, their best album so far in my opinion, and I'm well aware thats a big statement. But judging from my 40-50 listens, with no hesitation I'll say its seriously an amazing album, album of the year for me, maybe time prove it to be even more of a landmark album.
    Last edited by BCRocker; 12-06-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks

HEres a little saying to remember: "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has them" lol. Ill agree with Vamp as their last show wasnt a big hit for me...it was good, but not the best ive ever gone to. When they come around the Greater Philadelphia area, ill go see them again, but im not setting any expectations. \

Oh Gravity is a good single in my opinion. as I played it on my radio show this week. Several peole IMed me saying it was great as well. Im just hoping it is what people say it is...

Oh and btw, you kinda sound like one of those stealers considering you say you have the album when it isnt realsed until Dec 26th. Hmm...album advances on torrents maybe? lol.
    Gillbert Rox your sox!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCRocker
    When did you see them? 'Cause their current "OH! Gravity." tour has been getting rave reviews.. from the sound of it (and bootlegged videos) their live show is better now than than ever. That's probably part of the reason why "Nothing is Sound" re-entered Billboard last week (more than a year after release) at #91 with 18,000 copies sold (320% climb, as reported by MTV News). These are exciting times in the Switchfoot world- their new music video is pretty sick. And I have their new album which will be released in a month.. its surprisingly great, their best album so far in my opinion, and I'm well aware thats a big statement. But judging from my 40-50 listens, with no hesitation I'll say its seriously an amazing album, album of the year for me, maybe time prove it to be even more of a landmark album.
    10.28.2006 was the show. Their show @ AGAPE like 2 years ago blew this one away, easily.

Should of gone to Killoween Show w/ Gravity Kills & FPM!
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Wannabe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gillbert
    HEres a little saying to remember: "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has them" lol. Ill agree with Vamp as their last show wasnt a big hit for me...it was good, but not the best ive ever gone to. When they come around the Greater Philadelphia area, ill go see them again, but im not setting any expectations. \

Oh Gravity is a good single in my opinion. as I played it on my radio show this week. Several peole IMed me saying it was great as well. Im just hoping it is what people say it is...

Oh and btw, you kinda sound like one of those stealers considering you say you have the album when it isnt realsed until Dec 26th. Hmm...album advances on torrents maybe? lol.
    Haha, no, no, Switchfoot sent me a legit pre-release copy.
    Last edited by Rain; 12-07-2006 at 01:30 AM.

Thread Information