Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Universal Artists No longer Ripped or Served here - Read! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Universal Artists No longer Ripped or Served here - Read!

New Users

Thanks

Hey guys. Been getting vidz from you guys for years. Went by the alias duhasst for awhile and have been in an unfortunate circumstances to have all my vidz on a hard drive that can no longer hold a partition. Universal can go to hell. But I am curious as to what they have said to you guys. I don't like the fact that they came after you guys since even on your site it said that you were promoting the music. If there is anything that can be done a petition would be best I definately agree with jofo. Good luck guys.

New Users

Thanks

Default :((

why don't they ever think about those who live in asia like me, i don't have the chance to listen to all new music from the US at all if there wasn't Video Pimp, this is not right (

Happy Poster

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by visie
    why don't they ever think about those who live in asia like me, i don't have the chance to listen to all new music from the US at all if there wasn't Video Pimp, this is not right (
    you are so right! im from asia too and man, these vids never even get here! the music channels are all full of rubbish. if there's anything that vp is set out to do, it's to promote the music and nothing else! and im really glad you guys are still around. we really appreciate all you do!

New Users

Thanks

Default recording execs

they sure have some high paying jobs for how ignorant they are.

I guess they really don't think much. I personally haven't bought very many records or cds since WAY before I ever downloaded a song or video....

Of the few albums I HAVE purchased I viewed or listened to them by downloading first... so I cant figure how they say theyre losing money from ME... I'd rather save up and go see a live concert, at least I can rest assured the bands I like are getting a good cut from that.

So, in short Universal records can kiss my shiney metal a$$

Thread Information