Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
WHY the hell was I banned.

Thread: WHY the hell was I banned.

Banned

Thanks

Default WHY the hell was I banned.

Show me these extra accounts dude because apart from one I used to have but never used and forgot the username and password I only came on for one request and a few posts in the release request. Show me proof I have been voting with multiple accounts!

Because there are none.

I deserve an apology big time dude because you have no idea what you are on about.

Ah yes and you have a PM because I didnt know this was here so sorry about that.
    Last edited by phoenix_rise_; 10-28-2005 at 08:15 PM.

Banned

Thanks

The EDIT button isnt there so here is my message I got in the other thread for supposedly having 3 accounts and voting in all of them....

-- Admin Edit -- Good try with the multple accounts there bud. All 3 are currently banned. Enjoy.

I also cant tell you my ISP address because I dont know what it is or where to find it.

Thanks

Exclamation

Your other accounts were deleted. I let this one remain active as it had posts. And its a warning. Creating multiple accounts will not do anything but cause problems.

You even admitted to me via PM that you created two accounts, because you "couldn't remember" one. Feel lucky your account is still active. The other folks with more than 3 accounts all got banned from the forums. And some that had 3 got banned as well.

I'm sick and fucking tired of the multiple account bullshit. It stops now. If people want to cause shit, then the polls will go away. That fucking simple.

Before you start bitching, look at what you, yourself does. As you've already admitted via PM that you did infact have multiple accounts.

There will be no apology, as none is needed. You broke the rules. Quite simple.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Banned

Thanks

Yes and thank you for reversing the ban but were the other three accounts people of different circumstances? Surely if you had've looked at my login times before you acted you would've seen no change of login on my name because it is on "remember."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_rise_
    Yes and thank you for reversing the ban but were the other three accounts people of different circumstances? Surely if you had've looked at my login times before you acted you would've seen no change of login on my name because it is on "remember."
    I don't have the bloody time to "follow" each user's habits of what ips they log into. I usually go by users doing the right thing.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Banned

Thanks

ok, good day to you sir.

Thread Information