Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
My chemical Romance Rules - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My chemical Romance Rules

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Can u play their so called 'biggest hit' (seems like everyone know this song), THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES?
    Guitar Hero has helped this cause immensley. It was one of their biggest singles too though. I saw a video on ******* of someone getting 100% in everything for TTFAF... it was insane.
    I Didn't Say It Was Your Fault, I Said I Was Going To Blame You.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chooks View Post
    Guitar Hero has helped this cause immensley. It was one of their biggest singles too though. I saw a video on ******* of someone getting 100% in everything for TTFAF... it was insane.
    Yeah but its no big deal. As i have mentioned in an earier thread (i think its deleted, the one abt this guy wanting to post a vid on his nephew playing rock band), im quite sure if i give someone who is a pro in Guitar Hero(those non guitarists in real life) a guitar, he would know nuts about how to even start playing it.

Thanks

Yeah but its no big deal. As i have mentioned in an earier thread (i think its deleted, the one abt this guy wanting to post a vid on his nephew playing rock band), im quite sure if i give someone who is a pro in Guitar Hero(those non guitarists in real life) a guitar, he would know nuts about how to even start playing it.
    I wasnt really trying to compare Guitar Hero to a real guitar. Obviously a real guitar will be harder than a bunch of buttons at the end of a stick, but 100% in TTFAF is an impressive effort. Try and find the video and then see if you think it is worthy of a comment.
    I Didn't Say It Was Your Fault, I Said I Was Going To Blame You.

Thanks

I wasnt really trying to compare Guitar Hero to a real guitar. Obviously a real guitar will be harder than a bunch of buttons at the end of a stick, but 100% in TTFAF is an impressive effort. Try and find the video and then see if you think it is worthy of a comment.
    Yeah definitely its damn good. I think that is a lot of hard work put into the game. But from a personal pespective, I just think that the same amount of hard work put into practicing a real guitar would be more worth it.

Thanks

Can u play their so called 'biggest hit' (seems like everyone know this song), THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES?
    I can sort of play it and the only reason is....(read below)

I have seen a few vids of it and 97% are done with a bot or cheat code but some are just too insane for such programs or cheats.

I was able to play 65% of the song on a real guitar becuz of the face pace on GH. I own all GH and Rock Band and I must say that they are not only fun but educational. My girl has become a much better guitar player becuz of these games and I played a song(TTFAF) that I thought was impossible to play
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I was able to play 65% of the song on a real guitar becuz of the face pace on GH. I own all GH and Rock Band and I must say that they are not only fun but educational. My girl has become a much better guitar player becuz of these games and I played a song(TTFAF) that I thought was impossible to play
    Oh. I guess i'll have to eat my words now. Looks like GH actually helps in improving your guitar skills.

Thanks

Oh. I guess i'll have to eat my words now. Looks like GH actually helps in improving your guitar skills.
    Not really crash, I have had ppl say that they also lose some abilities by playing GH/Rock Band too much, I guess it is a hit and miss sort of thing. I find that it helps me with tempo, I have had a problem with tempo since I started to play, so yeah hit or miss
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Not really crash, I have had ppl say that they also lose some abilities by playing GH/Rock Band too much, I guess it is a hit and miss sort of thing. I find that it helps me with tempo, I have had a problem with tempo since I started to play, so yeah hit or miss
    Oh okay. For me, when i played GH, it didn't really help improve my guitar playing. Anyways, do u mod your guitars?

Thanks

Oh okay. For me, when i played GH, it didn't really help improve my guitar playing. Anyways, do u mod your guitars?
    Really? What setting you playing on?(Med, Hard, Expert) and I only modded my SG with a killswitch, everything else is ran through either my mixer or pedals and mixer. I would never mod my 76 Gibson, scratch that I shall never mod any(well other than my SG)
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Really? What setting you playing on?(Med, Hard, Expert) and I only modded my SG with a killswitch, everything else is ran through either my mixer or pedals and mixer. I would never mod my 76 Gibson, scratch that I shall never mod any(well other than my SG)
    Not really a pro, i play the Hard difficulty level, cant and don't have the time to really 'five star' all the songs though. What's a killswitch? I don't think its the pickup switch right?

Thanks

Not really a pro, i play the Hard difficulty level, cant and don't have the time to really 'five star' all the songs though. What's a killswitch? I don't think its the pickup switch right?
    I play expert but can't get above 4 stars A killswitch is what Buckethead uses for the track Jordan, it basically kills the sound to the amp and gives a cool effect. For more check out ******* and search killswitch's and you are right it isn't the pick-up toggle.
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

I play expert but can't get above 4 stars A killswitch is what Buckethead uses for the track Jordan, it basically kills the sound to the amp and gives a cool effect. For more check out ******* and search killswitch's and you are right it isn't the pick-up toggle.
    Woah. That is just cool man. I want one! Is yours a removable one (saw on ******* that you can make a removable one)?

Thanks

Woah. That is just cool man. I want one! Is yours a removable one (saw on ******* that you can make a removable one)?
    No wired it per, it is pretty easy. One wire(from the switch) so to your hot wire and the other to the ground and took out one of my tone knobs so that I didn't have to drill a hole and ruin my guitar body. You take a killswtich and a wah-wah pedal and you can come up with some insane shit. Even run it through a mixer and wow feel like a space ship LoL
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

No wired it per, it is pretty easy. One wire(from the switch) so to your hot wire and the other to the ground and took out one of my tone knobs so that I didn't have to drill a hole and ruin my guitar body. You take a killswtich and a wah-wah pedal and you can come up with some insane shit. Even run it through a mixer and wow feel like a space ship LoL
    One more thing, i don't have any pedals. I don't even have a good guitar.

Thanks

One more thing, i don't have any pedals. I don't even have a good guitar.
    No pedals are extra, they aren't necessary so no and you have an LP Jr. don't you?
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thread Information