Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
My chemical Romance Rules - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My chemical Romance Rules

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Luthier? and it might be worth it as it shall give you a better sound and you can change up in song and have a better effect, you should seriously think of it
    A luthier is the guy who builds guitars from scratch, for example like those from Fender's Custom Shop. They are usually called MasterBuilders. And I went to a friend's house after school today to practice for a performance that will be held in school on Friday. We will be playing Ryan Cabrera's 'True'. Beautiful song. Anyways, back to the point. I played his Epi LP Custom and it was damn good, the feel and sound of it. That would well be what I'm saving up from now on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    A luthier is the guy who builds guitars from scratch, for example like those from Fender's Custom Shop. They are usually called MasterBuilders. And I went to a friend's house after school today to practice for a performance that will be held in school on Friday. We will be playing Ryan Cabrera's 'True'. Beautiful song. Anyways, back to the point. I played his Epi LP Custom and it was damn good, the feel and sound of it. That would well be what I'm saving up from now on.
    I thought you were talking about some religious guy LoL Master builder I know but yeah up here never hear anyone call them a luthier and to point something out, you don't really need a "luthier" just someone whom you know and trust is a perfect craftsman or wood-worker. I know a bit so I attemped to build an axe but well lets just say Frankinstein looks better but my cuz has been working with wood since he was 10(now 34) and he built a pretty super axe(trying to get him to e-mail me a pic) so yeah you gonna have a recording of the school perfromance? Would love to hear it, checking out Ryan Cabrera right now

WoW that is the guy that dated Ashlee Simpson?
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

I thought you were talking about some religious guy LoL Master builder I know but yeah up here never hear anyone call them a luthier and to point something out, you don't really need a "luthier" just someone whom you know and trust is a perfect craftsman or wood-worker. I know a bit so I attemped to build an axe but well lets just say Frankinstein looks better but my cuz has been working with wood since he was 10(now 34) and he built a pretty super axe(trying to get him to e-mail me a pic) so yeah you gonna have a recording of the school perfromance? Would love to hear it, checking out Ryan Cabrera right now

WoW that is the guy that dated Ashlee Simpson?
    Frankinstein looks better. Yeah i'll try to get a friend to record it down, can't make any promises though. Yeah I think he dated Ashlee Simpson.

Thanks

Frankinstein looks better. Yeah i'll try to get a friend to record it down, can't make any promises though. Yeah I think he dated Ashlee Simpson.
    It is true but sounds amazing, only bring it out when I am alone cuz well yeah I am ashamed of it and cool, would love to hear your guys version of it, hear it on ******* and well not my cup of tea but was well put together
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

It is true but sounds amazing, only bring it out when I am alone cuz well yeah I am ashamed of it and cool, would love to hear your guys version of it, hear it on ******* and well not my cup of tea but was well put together
    Well I don't think it will be as good as those people playing on *******, as it will be held in a hall, where none of the acoustic guitars have the amp jacks. So I think we will have to mic it ourselves manually.

Thanks

Well I don't think it will be as good as those people playing on *******, as it will be held in a hall, where none of the acoustic guitars have the amp jacks. So I think we will have to mic it ourselves manually.
    Halls always make the sound better, given they have the right acoustics when built and well as for manually setting your guitars, good luck, I had to do this once and well it isn't that easy to achieve the proper sound(if you aren't professional)
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Halls always make the sound better, given they have the right acoustics when built and well as for manually setting your guitars, good luck, I had to do this once and well it isn't that easy to achieve the proper sound(if you aren't professional)
    Yeah I really need all the luck I can get. Hope the amp or mic doesn't screw up that day, or even myself not screwing up the song on that day.

Thanks

Yeah I really need all the luck I can get. Hope the amp or mic doesn't screw up that day, or even myself not screwing up the song on that day.
    Dude, son't put too much pressure on urself, as then you will screw up. Just have fun and leave them wanting more and if the song/performance is going bad, you could always just stand up and drop ur pants, it always works for an alt
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

and if the song/performance is going bad, you could always just stand up and drop ur pants, it always works for an alt
    Just so u know, im in an all-boys school.

Thanks

Just so u know, im in an all-boys school.
    Oh shit, for real? Well maybe this wouldn't be a great thing, maybe bring a girl and have her drop her pants
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Oh shit, for real? Well maybe this wouldn't be a great thing, maybe bring a girl and have her drop her pants
    Well its a school event, so, can't do. If its a gig outside school, why not?

Thanks

Well its a school event, so, can't do. If its a gig outside school, why not?
    School is suppose to be fun but yeah guess it is a lil over the top, good luck bro
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

School is suppose to be fun but yeah guess it is a lil over the top, good luck bro
    Thanks again. I hope that the guitar will sound nice, and most importantly, is able to be heard.

Thanks

Thanks again. I hope that the guitar will sound nice, and most importantly, is able to be heard.
    Hey bro, how did it go? Bust out any MCR?
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Hey bro, how did it go? Bust out any MCR?
    Unfortunately, not. The guitar was an acoustic i borrowed from my friend. The sound f*cked up. Dunno whether its the amp itself, or the pre-amp thing that is on the acoustic. The bass strings wasn't audible, while the treble strings were damn sensitive and loud. And, my second guitarist's guitar f*cked up on him on stage, no sound at all. So I had to play solo for the whole song, with the singer singing.

Thread Information