Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Everything and The Kitchen Sink
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything and The Kitchen Sink

Thanks

Question Everything and The Kitchen Sink

"I Shall Take Your Soul"

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Yay to censorship. I have no clue why I just said that, but it's everything and the kitchen sink.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BHead View Post
    Yay to censorship. I have no clue why I just said that, but it's everything and the kitchen sink.
    LoL censorship, we are really here? I didn't read that Well I do believe that we can say anything here except religion shit, so as long as we talking about anything but this we should be good
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Dude, I have 3 passions in life and they are this my dog, my guitars and my pc(and it my girl sees this I am blaming y'all for the edit) So yeah why have just the sweet pc, when you can have both or even the pc, guitar(s), house etc. the sky isn't the limit, your ability is, so have fun and go to pluto of planet X LoL
    Yeah provided i have a decent/high paying job that funds all my spending. Btw PCs and Gibson guitars, or just guitars in general, are not cheap stuff as compared to others. So that will need more cash to fill our passions. Luckily I am not interested in Ferraris or Lambourginis.

Post Pimpest

Thanks

It's appears I'm only interested in $800 laptops. =/
    Last edited by BHead; 07-10-2008 at 07:20 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BHead View Post
    It's appears I'm only interested in $800 laptops. =/
    Nah you're just realistic. Don't forget i'm just like you, still dependant on our parents for income. And i was just fantasizing about those guitars and high-end gaming rigs.
    Last edited by crash; 07-10-2008 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Yeah provided i have a decent/high paying job that funds all my spending. Btw PCs and Gibson guitars, or just guitars in general, are not cheap stuff as compared to others. So that will need more cash to fill our passions. Luckily I am not interested in Ferraris or Lambourginis.
    No necessarily man, just know how to save My second guitar(my dad gave me his 76 LP) was bought in payments. My Dime sig is going to take one of my credit cards(http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tar?sku=512926) so yeah all you have to do is save and have good credit and your golden. As for the pc's well that is just knowing when to buy(never buy something that is 3 months new, inflated prices) and play each company off one another. As for not being into the cars, me either unless it is pre-1972 other than this they aren't cars to me

You guys forget I have almost 10 yrs on you, so in do time
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Oh okay. So i presume you are also a good guitar player? What type of songs are u into? Slipknot's kind of heavy stuff?

Thanks

Oh okay. So i presume you are also a good guitar player? What type of songs are u into? Slipknot's kind of heavy stuff?
    I wouldn't say that, been playing 21 yrs. And I play everything from classical to some death metal, still trying to figure out death metal. It really can't be taught it is just learned. You?
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Nah just a noob with 3 years of playing. Been playing stuff like MCR to HIM to Green Day to Avenged Sevenfold. And I also play classical stuff like Tommy Emmanuel.

Thanks

Nah just a noob with 3 years of playing. Been playing stuff like MCR to HIM to Green Day to Avenged Sevenfold. And I also play classical stuff like Tommy Emmanuel.
    3 yrs is not noob, it's newbie and good choice on what your playing, best bet is too choose different classical stuff. It may sound weird to play it but it helps a lot with style and temp. Shit I'd even recommend Spanish Classical as it not only sounds awesome but if you can play you could play a lot of the newage shit now. Always experiment with the axe, you never know what sound you can make.
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    3 yrs is not noob, it's newbie and good choice on what your playing, best bet is too choose different classical stuff. It may sound weird to play it but it helps a lot with style and temp. Shit I'd even recommend Spanish Classical as it not only sounds awesome but if you can play you could play a lot of the newage shit now. Always experiment with the axe, you never know what sound you can make.
    Yep. Classical songs may get boring after a while, that's when i temporarily switch to the ROCK songs. I can't wait to get a new guitar with 2 pickups.

Thanks

Yep. Classical songs may get boring after a while, that's when i temporarily switch to the ROCK songs. I can't wait to get a new guitar with 2 pickups.
    Dude, classical song are what todays music is founded on. 2 pick-ups is good, wait til you want doubles, of 3 or 4 :) Also have you(assuming you have) pawn shops? I mean pawn shops here have just about everything good for an axe at really cheap prices. You could even go as far as picking up all the electrical components and moding you LP Jr. Plus ebay and you local paper shall have good deals too
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Nah, pawn shops not really, but second hand axe shops. Most of the stuff there are Gibsons and Fenders and acoustic guitars. May make a trip there soon enough to see what good deals they have now.

Thanks

Nah, pawn shops not really, but second hand axe shops. Most of the stuff there are Gibsons and Fenders and acoustic guitars. May make a trip there soon enough to see what good deals they have now.
    Really? Pawn shops here are loadededed(lol) with guitars of all kinds(6, 7 and 12 strings, ukallies(I think that how it is spelt) and $30 to $1000+) and makes, we have hardly any(I believe 3) second hand guitar shops
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thread Information