Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Everything and The Kitchen Sink - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Everything and The Kitchen Sink

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    It's the same with everything free on the net. And all competitions you enter are just a grab for your personal details.
    With mass amounts of phone numbers a company can sell them to telemarketing place for Billions.
    Hell that's how those telemarketing bastards get your number.

I have MySpace and a Facebook (Facebook has never been used) And If they want my email address they can have it. I mean it's no loss to me if I lose it.
    Yeah email addresses doesnt really mean alot, as you can always sign up for another one. However there is a downside in it, telling all your friends that you have changed your email, or worse, MSN, where you need to add everyone again if you havent made a backup of your contact list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    It's the same with everything free on the net. And all competitions you enter are just a grab for your personal details.
    With mass amounts of phone numbers a company can sell them to telemarketing place for Billions.
    Hell that's how those telemarketing bastards get your number.

I have MySpace and a Facebook (Facebook has never been used) And If they want my email address they can have it. I mean it's no loss to me if I lose it.
    Well at least one person here thinks outside the box and yes it is true that a lost e-mail is just that, no worries, no fuss. I have been on the web for many many years and have a word doc that has well over 200 e-mails that I use/used at one time but have only one that has all my real info, as my fucking ISP demanded this when I signed up

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Yeah email addresses doesnt really mean alot, as you can always sign up for another one. However there is a downside in it, telling all your friends that you have changed your email, or worse, MSN, where you need to add everyone again if you havent made a backup of your contact list.
    You see I shall never have this problem as I don't use the mind signal network or MSN for all you none believers. is he talking about? Check ur spyware/adware/malware and you shall find that 80% of it comes from Microsoft
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    is he talking about?
    is who talking about?

Thread Information