Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Everything and The Kitchen Sink - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything and The Kitchen Sink

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BHead View Post
    I played the orchestra bells in 5th grade?
    Well that gives you a headstart, compared to other beginners who know nuts about music notes n stuff.

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Well that gives you a headstart, compared to other beginners who know nuts about music notes n stuff.
    Lol. That was like 5 years ago though. I don't remember how to play one note on that thing anymore. Although I can play a mean Mary Had a Little Lamb.

Thanks

Lol. That was like 5 years ago though. I don't remember how to play one note on that thing anymore. Although I can play a mean Mary Had a Little Lamb.
    Well, if you try hard enough, you could be the first one on ******* to play a rock version of Mary Had a Little Lamb.

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Well, if you try hard enough, you could be the first one on ******* to play a rock version of Mary Had a Little Lamb.
    Alright! Woohoo! Everybody watch out! Here comes BHead with his rock version of Mary Had a Little Lamb! Look at all those power cords!

Thanks

You need to show me how to play guitar cuz I got some crappy Harmony electric guitar in sunburst color that looks like a cheap remake of a Fender Stratocaster. It's got 2 pickups 1 volume and 1 tone knob with no whammy bar. I can't even call it an electric guitar. For crying out loud I got it from a JCPenny catalog for my birthday!

Although I did buy myself a Marshall Amp, it's either 10 or 15 watts and when I turn it up all the way it shakes the walls in my room. Lol it cost me $110, that's more then the guitar!

I need to learn to play more then Smoke on Water... Lol.
    I had one of those, BHead it doesn't matter if you have a name brand axe or no-name, it is all in how you play it. Don't know if you know who Eddie Van Halen but his first guitar was a "do it yourself" took a rip-off fender body and added all sorts of cheap ass(and I mean cheap ass) parts and to this day the guitar still sounds perfect. LoL to Smoke on the Water, try shit from Black Sabbath, it pretty much power cords with as use or even 80's shit cuz they were more about the make-up than sweet riffs.

Nice guitar and unique choice of colour for the hardware.

Well. Everyone's gotta start from Smoke on Water. So to play better, either you engage an instructor, or you self learn by learning from tabs.
    I fully agree with crash, an instructor can teach you the fundementals of what the tabs, cords and guitar can do but as you said you don't want one, so go to the music store and pick up a a beginniers guitar book(with either a cd or dvd) so you can see and hear what it is suppose to sound like. The rest is whatever you heart feels as playing a guitar comes from this place
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I had one of those, BHead it doesn't matter if you have a name brand axe or no-name, it is all in how you play it. Don't know if you know who Eddie Van Halen but his first guitar was a "do it yourself" took a rip-off fender body and added all sorts of cheap ass(and I mean cheap ass) parts and to this day the guitar still sounds perfect. LoL to Smoke on the Water, try shit from Black Sabbath, it pretty much power cords with as use or even 80's shit cuz they were more about the make-up than sweet riffs.

I fully agree with crash, an instructor can teach you the fundementals of what the tabs, cords and guitar can do but as you said you don't want one, so go to the music store and pick up a a beginniers guitar book(with either a cd or dvd) so you can see and hear what it is suppose to sound like. The rest is whatever you heart feels as playing a guitar comes from this place
    I watched Synyster Gates play the opening to Beast and the Harlot and I can play that on my guitar. Lol.

Thanks

I watched Synyster Gates play the opening to Beast and the Harlot and I can play that on my guitar. Lol.
    After that, move on to the solo of Seize The Day. Its not that tough to learn, and sound damn nice. Also try Afterlife or Critical Acclaim.

Post Pimpest

Thanks

After that, move on to the solo of Seize The Day. Its not that tough to learn, and sound damn nice. Also try Afterlife or Critical Acclaim.
    Lol... but that was a video where Synyster Gates actually taught you how to play and they had the camera on his fingers on the frets...

I can play Sunshine of your Love by Cream though!

Thanks

Lol... but that was a video where Synyster Gates actually taught you how to play and they had the camera on his fingers on the frets...

I can play Sunshine of your Love by Cream though!
    Oh. There are instructional videos on ******* though. They teach you like how Syn did.

Thanks

Oh. There are instructional videos on ******* though. They teach you like how Syn did.
    I hate boobtube cuz well some(most) of the shit is just stupid but yes I do agree with crash it can help. It helped me make a chainsaw skateboard(that works) and gave me the proper way to wire my killswitch
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

I hate boobtube cuz well some(most) of the shit is just stupid but yes I do agree with crash it can help. It helped me make a chainsaw skateboard(that works) and gave me the proper way to wire my killswitch
    Well, it depends on what you search for. Music videos are just crappy compared to VP quality, but some vids of the live performances there are good and hard to find. You can also find some new music videos there quicker than on tv.

Thanks

Well, it depends on what you search for. Music videos are just crappy compared to VP quality, but some vids of the live performances there are good and hard to find. You can also find some new music videos there quicker than on tv.
    I grab a few(rare few) music vids from boobtube but I mean half of them are either so crappy, I can only get the mp3 off of it and yes, the live ones are(or seem) to be the way to go. Seems like the ppl that upload these take care of what they put up
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

I grab a few(rare few) music vids from boobtube but I mean half of them are either so crappy, I can only get the mp3 off of it and yes, the live ones are(or seem) to be the way to go. Seems like the ppl that upload these take care of what they put up
    Yep. But ******* has HQ versions of some of their videos nowadays, and the best part is that they are in MP4 (H.264), which means there isn't a need for me to convert them to iPod format!!

Thanks

Yep. But ******* has HQ versions of some of their videos nowadays, and the best part is that they are in MP4 (H.264), which means there isn't a need for me to convert them to iPod format!!
    I hate iPod's, I had 3 of them and well they spent more time getting repaired that in use, I moved to the Creative Labs Zen Vision M. 30 gig audio with a 3 inch screen and it has and shall never be in for repairs. iPod's are like Microsoft they have very serious issues and they are still let out to the public
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

I hate iPod's, I had 3 of them and well they spent more time getting repaired that in use, I moved to the Creative Labs Zen Vision M. 30 gig audio with a 3 inch screen and it has and shall never be in for repairs. iPod's are like Microsoft they have very serious issues and they are still let out to the public
    Wow, Creative is an Asian brand, Singaporean to be exact, just so u know. But i still like my iPod. My first one, 30gb, got stolen. I bought my current one, iPod classic 80gb 6 months later, and its been working fine since October last year.

Thread Information