Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Everything and The Kitchen Sink - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everything and The Kitchen Sink

Hybrid View

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    I'm quite sure you're not the belayer (don't think i spelt this correctly) right BHead?
    TMR, Belayer WTF?? LoL

Quote Originally Posted by BHead View Post
    I do just about everything, and yes, fat people do like to climb, its an awful site though.
    That is good if you are getting paid well, I have a kid at my park that does everything, not cuz I ask but cuz he wants and well he always get bonus' like boards, shoe's or just the run of the park after closing on top of his $15.75, so yeah and fat ppl try to climb, for real?? I wouldn't say I am athletic but I mean even I don't climb as it is hard on the arms and legs, how do the fat ppl do?
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    That is good if you are getting paid well, I have a kid at my park that does everything, not cuz I ask but cuz he wants and well he always get bonus' like boards, shoe's or just the run of the park after closing on top of his $15.75, so yeah and fat ppl try to climb, for real?? I wouldn't say I am athletic but I mean even I don't climb as it is hard on the arms and legs, how do the fat ppl do?
    It ain't that hard. If the fat ppl can do it, i'm sure you can. Unless you're even fatter. joking. He gets 15.75 a day?

Post Pimpest

Thanks

This one lady almost fell down on top of me, she was so fat that the hydrolic bungies could barely hold her up.

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Just sign up for it! *sighs*

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Some people's morals just confuse me.

Thanks

Yeah you don't have to enter your bank acc number or your address when you sign up, just the email. And if Facebook really gives out personal info, it'll be on the headlines.

Thanks

They're suppose to as they aren't yours:)

Yeah you don't have to enter your bank acc number or your address when you sign up, just the email. And if Facebook really gives out personal info, it'll be on the headlines.
    They do, read the privacy policy and it says "for testing purposes" facebook shall use your e-mail/personal info for the gain of their web-page. Just like VP gains for their web-page by the rippers uploading the video's, without this they can't function just like without growth with facebook it can't function.
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

They do, read the privacy policy and it says "for testing purposes" facebook shall use your e-mail/personal info for the gain of their web-page. Just like VP gains for their web-page by the rippers uploading the video's, without this they can't function just like without growth with facebook it can't function.
    It's the same with everything free on the net. And all competitions you enter are just a grab for your personal details.
    With mass amounts of phone numbers a company can sell them to telemarketing place for Billions.
    Hell that's how those telemarketing bastards get your number.

I have MySpace and a Facebook (Facebook has never been used) And If they want my email address they can have it. I mean it's no loss to me if I lose it.
    VideoPimp.org Capper
    frenchy@videopimp.org
    PSN ID: Frenchy182

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    It's the same with everything free on the net. And all competitions you enter are just a grab for your personal details.
    With mass amounts of phone numbers a company can sell them to telemarketing place for Billions.

I have MySpace and a Facebook (Facebook has never been used) And If they want my email address they can have it. I mean it's no loss to me if I lose it.
    Yeah email addresses doesnt really mean alot, as you can always sign up for another one. However there is a downside in it, telling all your friends that you have changed your email, or worse, MSN, where you need to add everyone again if you havent made a backup of your contact list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post

Well at least one person here thinks outside the box and yes it is true that a lost e-mail is just that, no worries, no fuss. I have been on the web for many many years and have a word doc that has well over 200 e-mails that I use/used at one time but have only one that has all my real info, as my fucking ISP demanded this when I signed up

Yeah email addresses doesnt really mean alot, as you can always sign up for another one. However there is a downside in it, telling all your friends that you have changed your email, or worse, MSN, where you need to add everyone again if you havent made a backup of your contact list.
    You see I shall never have this problem as I don't use the mind signal network or MSN for all you none believers. is he talking about? Check ur spyware/adware/malware and you shall find that 80% of it comes from Microsoft
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

is he talking about?
    is who talking about?

Thread Information