Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
The Dark Knight!

Thread: The Dark Knight!

Thanks

Default The Dark Knight!

So I just finished watching the Dark Night(in iMax) and I shall tell you that it was awesome! Please for the love of Satan see this movie for the right reasons, not becuz Heath Ledger passed away, or all the media hype on it. I saw it for one reason only and that was becuz I love the character and the vision Batman brings. I did however eat my own words as Heath Ledger's performace as the Joker was in my mind well there isn't a word to describe the feeling I got when I saw how Ledger's was. I have seen 3 Joker's in my time(Cesar Julio Romero, Jr. from the TV series, Jack Nicholson in the '89 Batman movie and Ledger's in 2008) and I have to say that I love them all but more importantly Nicholson's role in the '89 film. I thought that no one could ever replace him and thought this up until about 2 hours ago. Ledger inbodies everything that Bill Finger, Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson(creaters of the Joker character) and I feel that in some sort of way Ledger was destined to play this role. I feel he did those creaters and the Joker justice and in my opinion this is what I want to see in the movies I see. Hate me or love me for giving my opinion but I ask you to first see the movie and stop listening to all the B.S. surrounded by Ledger's death.

R.I.P. Heath Andrew Ledger
    April 4, 1979 – January 22, 2008
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Okay, will go and see it this weekend if I can find some time. Hope its worth watching.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Okay, will go and see it this weekend if I can find some time. Hope its worth watching.
    Finding time sux!!! I bought my tickets for it when it came out and this was the closest show I could get(everything is sold out before it goes up) As for worth the watch, you know my opinion
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    (everything is sold out before it goes up)
    Before what goes up?

Thanks

I was completely ready to hate the movie because of the hype. I liked only liked Heath in life. Only liked Batman movies and the villians...but after seeing this movie...Heath deserves and oscar, no hype, just truth. Acting was superb and made The Dark Knight what it was meant to be, not a silly comic book charactor, but a psychotic personality in the Joker...it really was good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Before what goes up?
    The showtimes at the theater's

Quote Originally Posted by Aniviel View Post
    I was completely ready to hate the movie because of the hype. I liked only liked Heath in life. Only liked Batman movies and the villians...but after seeing this movie...Heath deserves and oscar, no hype, just truth. Acting was superb and made The Dark Knight what it was meant to be, not a silly comic book charactor, but a psychotic personality in the Joker...it really was good.
    This is good that you have seen this and a lot of ppl I have talked to about this are saying the same things, so at least hype shall not tarnish the movie
    "I Shall Take Your Soul"

Thanks

This movie was so boring and sad that I start using it to get some sleep the nights that I cant get any...Dull and predictable...sorry but True

Thread Information