Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Why in the freakin hell i was banned

Thread: Why in the freakin hell i was banned

Thanks

Thumbs down Why in the freakin hell i was banned

OK the truth is that i was asking a video one of the servers pass it to me and just because i said thanks i was banned and i think is really stupid to do that
    cause i been saying to people to visit the webpage and the server to download videos cause this page is really amazing but right now I'm really disappointed with the way that i was treated so i want an answer to this crap thing that they did

Thanks

you were rambling on and on in a private message about your job and about our non-existent connection based on that. you are a creep!!!
    Rain, VP ripper, channel/forum moderator
    "We are all crazy...it is only a matter of degree and direction."
    www.rainofhearts.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown322 View Post
    OK the truth is that i was asking a video one of the servers pass it to me and just because i said thanks i was banned and i think is really stupid to do that
    cause i been saying to people to visit the webpage and the server to download videos cause this page is really amazing but right now I'm really disappointed with the way that i was treated so i want an answer to this crap thing that they did

Well cussing at us in your initial post, really doesn't do much for your credibility. More than likely that's how you were acting in the channel.

I bet you didn't bother to read the Rules/Terms before you broke them?

Maybe you oughta tell us what REALLY happened?

Not to mention you didn't bother to actually read the sticky post and post any revelant info to your ban....

edit
    also looks like you were running clones to evade bans...yet another no no....

* Danielmn3 (~Danielmn3@201.197.103.69) has joined #videopimp
    * Suwndown (~Sundown12@201.197.103.69) has joined #videopimp

Waits for the normal excuse when cloners clone...

also
    [Saturday:8:03:11 pm] <Danielmn3> hi enyone that has jack's mannequin video the resolution and if could send it to me thanks
    [Saturday:8:04:12 pm] <Danielmn3> hi anyone that has jack's mannequin video the resolution and if could send it to me thanks
    [Saturday:8:05:28 pm] <Danielmn3> i've been here around 7 hours waiting to download the video and i'm tired of waiting so please someone
    [Saturday:8:09:10 pm] <Danielmn3> hi anyone that has jack's mannequin video the resolution and if could send it to me thanks
    [Saturday:8:09:24 pm] <bruneits> •Danielmn3• dude use @find
    [Saturday:8:10:18 pm] <Danielmn3> ALREADY DID AND THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING CAUSE THE Queues ARE TO LONG

asking for sends? uh oh...another no no, thats clearly spelled out in the terms/rules section...gosh...and you wanna bitch...I almost felt sorry for you, but its quite obvious you are the one that got snippy with the folks in #videopimp not the other way around. You were not wronged, you were breaking a ton of rules. And the video you were looking for, is a newer release...so settle down and wait...depending on how long Rainie has you shitlisted for (tho she should of placed the ban on the bots, not shitlisted...) Even that should be a few days, to upwards of a month....multiple offenses...what do the cops do when you get nailed for speeding, then spot you don't have your seat belt on, and some other violations? They hit you hard with tickets and fines...same difference here...
    Last edited by VampYre; 10-26-2008 at 02:21 AM.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

Sundaown322

If you are going to respond, please POST in the forums. Using the CONTACT form INCORRECTLY to email me some BS reasoning won't do anything for your cause but anger me for the INCORRECT use of the CONTACT form. If you cannot be bothered to read the RULES for the IRC channel and the RULES for the forums, then its simple, you do NOT need to be here.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Reading this guy's stupidity made me crack up for a few minutes...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BHead View Post
    Reading this guy's stupidity made me crack up for a few minutes...
    And your ignorance to respond to week old threads, with stupidity the same as above, annoys me. Grow up.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

InterWebs!

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VampYre View Post
    And your ignorance to respond to week old threads, with stupidity the same as above, annoys me. Grow up.
    I was just stating my own personal biased opinion. You could have just ignored it.

Thread Information