Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
I can't get vidoes from videopimp

Thread: I can't get vidoes from videopimp

Threaded View

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolrun View Post
    its all OK..till i type get<file name> in the sever window ..it says file name is not valid ...or some thing like that....but i did downloaded some videos few days ago..well I'm new on this subject..usually what i did was ...downloading videos form the site's direct links...so i had a new step..i thought so.. and now dis.. it'll be great if some one can help m e...
    If your talking about getting IRC (which I think you are) first off, you must be within the directory of the video which you wish to download from the server.

Notice: Parentheses below is a variable, it means you must fill it the information needed for it.

1. Type

/ctcp (Username) (Trigger)

2. Type

DIR

3. Type

CD (FolderName)

4. Type

Get (Artist) - (Song Title) - videopimp.mpg

5. Your song will say added to a Queue, you must wait until all the people before you have downloaded from the server and then you can.

It depends upon the server from which you are downloading from to determine how long it is going to be until you can download your video.

I would suggest looking through Viperb0t first, he can send a video to you at up to 6MB/sec.
    Last edited by BHead; 11-05-2008 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information