Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Banned for connection problems

Thread: Banned for connection problems

Wannabe

Thanks

Default Banned for connection problems

banned:Seriosuly FIX your INTERNET CONNECTION!!!

ID: shadowb

ip

Since I've been running an fserve my connection has been dropping out more and more lately. I have no clue as to how I'm supposed to fix this. Since you guys need fserves that can be consistently online it's obvious mine no longer fits that criteria. As of now I'm going to back up my mirc setup and take it offline completely. Thanks for giving me the chance to serve Videopimp.
    Last edited by VampYre; 11-27-2008 at 09:22 AM. Reason: ip isnt needed - rejoin chat so we can resolve your issues

Thanks

You were disconnecting way too much and it was past annoying. I sent you a few pm's as well as stated in the admin channel to look at your connection.

Per what I sent via pm..
    Possible fixes are limiting your upload speed (could stop the pinging out problem), also changing irc servers. Also, changing a few settings on your fserve limiting amount of people connecting at once time, ect.

I figured banning you was only way to grab your attention, as you didn't respond to any pms or in admin chat messages. Obviously it worked. *sigh*

Ban is lifted.

Come back in so we can figure out what is going on with your connection and how to resolve the issue. Sorry for banning you, but you never responded to any attempts to message you and work on the issue.
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Wannabe

Thanks

Ok I'll give it one more shot. If I can't get it resolved, then I'll drop out as a server. So far, I have tried just about every efnet irc server and every one of them will drop me after a while. I will knock down the amount of users to 1 and I'll see what else I can try. This is as frustrating to you guys as it is to me

Post Pimpest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowb View Post
    Ok I'll give it one more shot. If I can't get it resolved, then I'll drop out as a server. So far, I have tried just about every efnet irc server and every one of them will drop me after a while. I will knock down the amount of users to 1 and I'll see what else I can try. This is as frustrating to you guys as it is to me
    Try, irc.servercentral.net.

That server has never dropped me and it's lag time is only about .02 seconds. :)

Thread Information