Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
hey ..wat is cloning?..i'm banned!!

Thread: hey ..wat is cloning?..i'm banned!!

Thanks

Default hey ..wat is cloning?..i'm banned!!

hey vampyre i didn't did any thing wrong..as i can remember ..my user name in mirc is coolrun too but it says i cloned..or some thing like that ..please don't do this to me..this de only way for me to connect to my loving genre..cause i'm from Sri Lanka..such a poor country..and it's so hard to find real head bangers
    ..we got no tv channels like music tv. or fuse so it sucks ..no free video sites too.....so our only escape is mirc ..don't take this as a disturbing ..i really mean it we are not spammers ..we are students..so lpz ..remove this threat .....

Thanks

You were kicked from #videopimp by Phante (banned:idnt I just ban you for cloning the other day? yah I did...)

this wat i had last time

Thanks

Exclamation

you were connected as seca one day, then another name another day. You had two clients open and running in the channel. You were banned for 36 hours the first time, then you popped up a day later with a different hostmask, so you were banned again for another 36 hours.

Cloning is running more than one client from the same location (ip address). Most oftenly used to bypass queue (lines) on servers in the channel.

When your 2nd 36 hour ban runs out, you will be back in the channel. If you clone again, you will be banned for double the amount the first time. If it keeps happening, sooner or later, you will be perm banned....
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

TY Big Brother!

Thread Information