Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
Vanessa Carlton live

Thread: Vanessa Carlton live

Thanks

Smile Vanessa Carlton live

Can anyone help me with some Vanessa Carlton videos? I'm going crazy to find these:
    -Vanessa Carlton performing on Channel One. She performed these three song: Ordinary Day, Who's to Say and Twilight. It was in 2004.
    -Vanessa Carlton performing at AOL Sessions. She performed White Houses, Who's to Say, Afterglow, Papa, Half a Week Before the Winter and San Francisco, but I have the video of the three last songs. It was on September 17, 2004.
    -Vanessa Carlton performing Hands on Me at KTLA It was in 2007.
    -Vanessa Carlton WNBA All Star performances. She performed Ordinary Day, Nolita Fairytale and A Thousand Miles. It was in 2007
    -Vanessa Carlton performing A Thousand Miles at Rosie O'Donnell. It was in 2002.
    -Vanessa Carlton performing at Thanksgiving half time show. It was in 2002. I have this video, but it's only a partial video, I want the full performance of her.

Sorry about the six requests, anyway, if anyone can help me...

Post Monkey

Thanks

Sorry, but Vanessa Carlton is a UMG artist, and Videopimp doesn't rip UMG artists anymore. Whether or not any of those were ripped by Videopimp before UMG videos were removed, I don't know.

Thread Information