Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
volume problem

Thread: volume problem

Wannabe

Thanks

Default volume problem

i have few videos are low volume

i wanna know how to increase the vloume on mpg and avi files

thank in advance

Thanks

Well, you could use TMPGEnc for the mpg's. Use the File>MPEG Tools menu to demultiplex the file (split the video/audio), then amplify the volume (try a program like mptrim - but only amplify - this way you won't need to re-encode --I don't know if it works on .mp2 audio, but I think it does). Then if the file is still mp2 format - multiplex the video/audio this time (you can also use TMPGEnc MPEG Editor to do this).

For .avi files, it's basically the same. But here we can use VirtualDub. Open the file in VirtualDub. Click File>Save WAV. You will get a file with a .wav extension. If the .avi file's audio is in mp3 format, you can just rename the file with a .mp3 extension - or whatever the relevant format is. Amplify the file as you like. Then - if the audio is in it's final stage, in VirtualDub click Audio>Audio from other file and select the final audio file. Make sure the audio and video is set to "Direct Stream Copy" and then hit F7 (or file>save as AVI) and save your file.
    If you initially converted your audio to a standard (lossless) .wav file, and this file was amplified, you will likely need to re-encode the audio in VirtualDub. Under the audio menu, select the audio file, then select "Full processing mode" and then choose your compression. Then you wouldn't want to re-encode your video, so make sure it is set to "Direct Stream Copy".

Wannabe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Well, you could use TMPGEnc for the mpg's. Use the File>MPEG Tools menu to demultiplex the file (split the video/audio), then amplify the volume (try a program like mptrim - but only amplify - this way you won't need to re-encode --I don't know if it works on .mp2 audio, but I think it does). Then if the file is still mp2 format - multiplex the video/audio this time (you can also use TMPGEnc MPEG Editor to do this).

For .avi files, it's basically the same. But here we can use VirtualDub. Open the file in VirtualDub. Click File>Save WAV. You will get a file with a .wav extension. If the .avi file's audio is in mp3 format, you can just rename the file with a .mp3 extension - or whatever the relevant format is. Amplify the file as you like. Then - if the audio is in it's final stage, in VirtualDub click Audio>Audio from other file and select the final audio file. Make sure the audio and video is set to "Direct Stream Copy" and then hit F7 (or file>save as AVI) and save your file.
    If you initially converted your audio to a standard (lossless) .wav file, and this file was amplified, you will likely need to re-encode the audio in VirtualDub. Under the audio menu, select the audio file, then select "Full processing mode" and then choose your compression. Then you wouldn't want to re-encode your video, so make sure it is set to "Direct Stream Copy".
    thanks a lot

Thread Information