Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
turk spam?

Thread: turk spam?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default turk spam?

are you segregate or make fun of?

Last edited by VampYre; 09-11-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks

no answer?you're just racists

Thanks

Exclamation

We don't run the irc servers. They are free servers run by others. You can head over to www.efnet.org if you wish to complain about being banned. But I'm sure if they are banning your ISP, there is a solid reason for it.

I'm guessing you have no idea how IRC works. Try reading Wiki IRC for more info, and if you cannot resolve your issue with those who run the EFnet servers, your only choice would be to purchase a BNC to hide/cloak your host info.

Basically the short version, someone, or multiple someones on your ISP have been flagged for many hacking/trojans/spreading exploits on EFnet. Enough, that they were noticed, and reported. Hence the ban. You are calling videopimp racist, because these individual servers, which we don't run/admin in any way, have banned you. Please brush up on your knowledge on how it works, before blaming those who are only using the irc servers to host our channel.

Considering you are listed on spam blacklists for your IP you are using, someone is causing issues on your ISP.
    Last edited by VampYre; 09-11-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: added RBL info
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

thank you for your help.probably its problem about my telecom company.there is a company in turkey.turk telecom.and they like Moslem religious law telecom.for example if we want enter *******,we have to use proxy or change dns settings.its problem about that because a server sad me turktelecom spammers.thank you and im sorry.cant i fix it?(enter servers)

Thread Information