Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6570
VIDEOPIMP NEEDS SERVERS

Thread: VIDEOPIMP NEEDS SERVERS

Thanks

Exclamation VIDEOPIMP NEEDS SERVERS

Hey All,

Since there is a lack of Servers serving for VIDEOPIMP I want to push a recruitment drive to get more. Admins please let me know if you do not want this to happen, I am using my time to recruit people so it's not going to effect you at all. PM me via the forums or contact me on irc. Hopefully we can add more people to the videopimp family, and please note, if you except the terms and conditions you must not serve anywhere else but videopimp, with loyalty and serving enough time you will be rewarded with access to our dump, which i will leave to the admins to decide when and who. Info here http://forums.vampyrezkave.com/showthread.php?t=10
    Peace
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Go for it, IRC is dying...
    - VampYre
    - Videopimp Owner
    - Forums Owner/Admin

Last Few Song's I've Listened To

InterWebs!

Thanks

thanks vamp, irc is dying a slow death for sure. anyway i thought to give it ago. at the end of the day its the users that suffer as they dont contribute. here is there chance, no responses then i guess i look like a dick, but i gave it ago.
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Mate, I'd serve if I could do it at decent speeds. Uploads that max at 25kbps and probably really get max 13kbps isnt too flash. I only get around 10-12kbps from you and we're both in Aus. Could be IRC routing issues too though.

If i get a better upload speed then i'll definately help out for VP. I looked at ripping except D4v3 said my comp is too slow. When i upgrade we'll see how we go!
    I Didn't Say It Was Your Fault, I Said I Was Going To Blame You.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chooks View Post
    Mate, I'd serve if I could do it at decent speeds. Uploads that max at 25kbps and probably really get max 13kbps isnt too flash. I only get around 10-12kbps from you and we're both in Aus. Could be IRC routing issues too though.

If i get a better upload speed then i'll definately help out for VP. I looked at ripping except D4v3 said my comp is too slow. When i upgrade we'll see how we go!
    thats fine, you are willing to help. i wouldnt complain my connection is a piece of shit. but soon to be fixed......
    Videopimp Ripper
    bensta@videopimp.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chooks View Post
    Mine is a piece of shit too, but it always help, my max. upload speed is 14kbps, so its really bad.

Give it a try my friend...., it would be relly helpful for the people on irc.

Thread Information